Not open for further replies.

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Izzy and Usman are proud of Nigeria

origin.jpg

_105868965_d0tgy9zw0aaq3vo.jpg

So stop saying they are not nigerians. They are proud of it, it is their choice.

This feelz like a Tuesday thread..?

Both were born there and lived there for some time. Regardless of where they currently live or the circumstances under which they left they have every right to consider themselves Nigerian. It really isn't that big of a deal.

You can't be proud of a country you refuse to live in.

Sure you can. Like I'm proud of my education but I don't still go to school. I'm very proud of where I grew up, but I don't want to live there now. I loved the old shitbox car I bought when I was 19, I used to go to google street view to see it in front of my place after I got rid of it, but I don't want to drive it today. You can love your past and not have plans for it in your future.

They should go back there then.

You wouldn't dare say that to the thousands of American born European descent Jews whose goal is to help Israel at all costs. Henry called Ariel a Jew (a fact) and this forum turned full SJW.

Sure you can. Like I'm proud of my education but I don't still go to school. I'm very proud of where I grew up, but I don't want to live there now. I loved the old shitbox car I bought when I was 19, I used to go to google street view to see it in front of my place after I got rid of it, but I don't want to drive it today. You can love your past and not have plans for it in your future.
your education is shit

You can't be proud of a country you refuse to live in. They're ashamed to live in Nigeria, so why are they fronting? They're fooling no one. Not even you.
Why is it Italian Americans or European Americans in general are allowed to be proud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back