I've never seen so much discussion after a fight

Not really sure how its come to this, just telling the op that its nothing compared with the conor/cerone posts since that fight then suddenly all these whiny conor/cerrone load garglers come oozing out of the bowels of the forum.
Cry me a fucking river thenView attachment 727405
I just respect the fighters you fat slob, wanna fuck?

Having been a member and a lurker for much longer, I can't remember a fight where people were talking about it as much as Jones vs Reyes afterwards.

Jon Bones Jones is good for the sport.

He rustles alot of haters, always has. They hate seeing their heroes records getting crushed by him.

It happened with Nick Diaz vs Georges St. Pierre. I lost it now but I had a screenshot where every single thread on the front page was about it.

Then you haven't been around very long at all.

You shoulda been here when werdum subbed fedor. The whole forum crashed

You must not be lurking here after UFC 246. Guys were deepthroating Mcgregor every minute.

Edgar/Penn 1 and GSP/Hendricks discussions went on for a long time. Even with those I think in the end the decisions were right. With this Jones/Reyes it's just not the case.

Conor vs Aldo was way bigger, as was Conor vs Khabib and Conor vs Nate 1 & 2. Conor vs Floyd was to an ridiculous extent. Conor vs Alvarez too.

Imagine if McNutHugger and John Jones fought? This place would blow up brighter than the son.

Having been a member and a lurker for much longer, I can't remember a fight where people were talking about it as much as Jones vs Reyes afterwards.

Jon Bones Jones is good for the sport.
lol this forum used to literally shut down after big championship fights because it couldn't handle the traffic. I still remember not being able to log on when Werdum beat the almighty Fedor. Probably the most shocking event in all of MMA.

Back