I've never seen so much discussion after a fight

I remember Sherdog crashing after big name fights. The Jones/Reyes fight was a close fight but not much of a robbery. Shogun/Machida 1 caused a huge shit storm here after Machida took the decision.

That's more like it, lol.

Reminds me lot of the Diaz-Condit aftermath.

Having been a member and a lurker for much longer, I can't remember a fight where people were talking about it as much as Jones vs Reyes afterwards.

Jon Bones Jones is good for the sport.
you obviously didnt look too hard after the conor/cerrone fight then , just about every post was something to do with it, it was actually refreshing to see different posts after the jones fight , well for about a day

Have you ever heard about Penn vs Edgar I or Diaz vs Condit TS ?

you obviously didnt look too hard after the conor/cerrone fight then , just about every post was something to do with it, it was actually refreshing to see different posts after the jones fight , well for about a day

conor destroyed cerrones face with shoulder strikes … let that sink in.

Every fight is the talk of the town until the next UFC event (often a week later) and then it goes away. That's why there's no sense of history being made anymore. People will largely stop talking about the Jones/Reyes fight after this weekend's shitty card.

and Cerrone is a DNB, whats your point?

DNB = dolce and banana?

Cerrone is a legend and an elite fighter, but Conor destroyed him … never seen anything like that.

2 years lay off and he destroyed an elite fighter with shoulder strikes.

I remember Sherdog crashing after big name fights. The Jones/Reyes fight was a close fight but not much of a robbery. Shogun/Machida 1 caused a huge shit storm here after Machida took the decision.
Say it again

Not even top 50 most controversial decisions I've seen. The tears on the other hand.... cold lemonade on a summer day

It is not hard to run a video replay of the fight and determine the "real" result. They need to do it and if it is determined that Reyes won then those judges should be fined and suspended for 2 years.

DNB = dolce and banana?

Cerrone is a legend and an elite fighter, but Conor destroyed him … never seen anything like that.

2 years lay off and he destroyed an elite fighter with shoulder strikes.
Do nothing bitch ala rousey
Dont kid yourself, cerrone isnt elite .
Anyway this isnt about another adnauseum conor thread which you have been part of many, but rather the ad nauseum bones posts which you have also been part of now.
We can deduce from that , youre an irritating little shit troll, hence the double yellows

Do nothing bitch ala rousey
Dont kid yourself, cerrone isnt elite .
Anyway this isnt about another adnauseum conor thread which you have been part of many, but rather the ad nauseum bones posts which you have also been part of now.
We can deduce from that , youre an irritating little shit troll, hence the double yellows
You deserve double yellows for not only fighter bashing but whining like a female. Had the audacity to call cerrone a bitch but you're here acting like one .

You deserve double yellows for not only fighter bashing but whining like a female. Had the audacity to call cerrone a bitch but you're here acting like one .

Not really sure how its come to this, just telling the op that its nothing compared with the conor/cerone posts since that fight then suddenly all these whiny conor/cerrone load garglers come oozing out of the bowels of the forum.
Cry me a fucking river thentenor (1).gif

Back