I've never seen so much discussion after a fight

Lol, anyone who would call this, (a very close fight that probably should have been a draw) the "most controversial bullshit decision in MMA history" either hasn't been watching MMA long or has ulterior motives.

This fight isn't even in the ballpark of "most controversial" (Bisping Hamil actually holding that distinction with Shogun/ Machida 1 and KZ/ Garcia being close second and third). It was a close fight with a decision win, lose or draw either way could be argued.
My comments always trigger you. Truth hurts.

My comments always trigger you. Truth hurts.
I don't get "triggered" my friend, I just like to do my part too try and introduce reality too the delusional, I consider it my community service in hopes it brings me good Karma too balance out my otherwise less than wholesome lifestyle.

Feel free too ignore me though bro, shits strictly for my own benefit and I can just as easily bang my head against the wall when I feel the need too engage in an unproductive exercise in futility as a substitute for chatting with you,( with all due respect of course), it's cool.

I don't get "triggered" my friend, I just like to do my part too try and introduce reality too the delusional, I consider it my community service in hopes it brings me good Karma too balance out my otherwise less than wholesome lifestyle.

Feel free too ignore me though bro, shits strictly for my own benefit and I can just as easily bang my head against the wall when I feel the need too engage in an unproductive exercise in futility as a substitute for chatting with you,( with all due respect of course), it's cool.
Karma doesn't exist mate.

Back