I've never seen so much discussion after a fight

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having been a member and a lurker for much longer, I can't remember a fight where people were talking about it as much as Jones vs Reyes afterwards.

Jon Bones Jones is good for the sport.

Having been a member and a lurker for much longer, I can't remember a fight where people were talking about it as much as Jones vs Reyes afterwards.

Jon Bones Jones is good for the sport.

It's because the Jones haters are mad that he won and want to hear other people agreeing with their views so that they can feel better

you couldn’t have said this in a dozen other threads, it deserves its own?

It's brutal isn't it, I want to see some more trash talk on twitter threads getting sick of this

You must have missed all of the Conor and Fedor threads.

Jones is GOAT

his Brothers would have dominated MMA with ez

Yeah it's pretty sad. Jones won. Its over. Til the next one

wtf are you even talkin about? it hasent even been a week.

You're a noob. That's why, lol.

I remember Sherdog crashing after big name fights. The Jones/Reyes fight was a close fight but not much of a robbery. Shogun/Machida 1 caused a huge shit storm here after Machida took the decision.

Its only controversial because people hate Jon Jones so much.
What about Jones vs Glover/Osp/Smith/Bonnar/Rashad/DC 1? No one (maybe a couple of tards) thought Jon lost those fights. This is by far the most controversial bullshit decision in history of MMA. Everyone including casuals know this. Its been building up for a while. Sherdog is the only place you will find someone that honestly says Jon won. No one would embarrass themselves in real life like that.

Back