It's very sad how blatantly Dana wants other MMA orgs to fail

Dana openly promotes boxing and the negative Nancies on Sherdog decide he HATES Bellator with a burning passion and wants them to fail.

Whilst that may or may not be true, apparently talking about a boxing card without mentioning MMA at all is slagging off Bellator. I don't get it. Fucking Sherdog for you.

LOL some passive aggressive Tweets there.

Yeah he definitely has issues IMO, should probably get that checked out

Of course he wants them to fail, then he can keep paying fighters far below their worth since there is little competition.

Why would competitors not hope that the other company fails? Do you know anything about business?

Doesn't bother me

You expect him to promote Bellator? Does Bellator promote UFC? I just saw Bjorn saying if some UFC PPV were on free tv he wouldnt watch them cause they arent good enough.

Neither org is doing anything to help the other. WWE doesnt help TNA, Golden Boy doesnt help Top Rank.

He's fine with other MMA orgs as long as they aren't competition and any entity own by fucking Viacom is competition no matter what he says. As history has shown us MMA orgs fail on their own without much help from the UFC. The UFC does MMA better than anyone else. Bellator's issues aren't his concern so he was watching a boxing match.

That's all he was doing.

Dana's gotta love the fact that his old has-been dropped fighters were still able to beat up on some of Bellators top guys.

Of course he wants his competitors to fail. It's a business.

And the boxing was good last night.

Yeah fuck the car companies too. I always see ads where they talk about how their cars are better than the competitors.

How mean is that? They should all be nice and compliment each other.

Jeez people on here are retarded.

Get that Pulver quote out of your signature. You've been watching the sport for a very short period of time and don't know what the hell Pulver is really about

Dana is thinking about getting into Boxing to make god money working 4 times a year instead of non-stop. I've known this for years. I think he would do OK, but not as well as he has done in MMA, for many reasons.

Orrrrrr.......maybe Dana actually really likes boxing like he says he does. Wtf is wrong with some of you ?? Haha

Get that Pulver quote out of your signature. You've been watching the sport for a very short period of time and don't know what the hell Pulver is really about

Do you need more attention after your fails with CC27? Who the fuck do you think you are? The Cyber Police? Get a life.

Yeah fuck the car companies too. I always see ads where they talk about how their cars are better than the competitors.

How mean is that? They should all be nice and compliment each other.

Jeez people on here are retarded.

Good post, man. Refreshing taste of common sense.

Bunch of high school dropouts round here, seems like.

Dana is a boxing fan, he usually posts about it when there is a fight on.

You want him to be posting about Bellator?

Dana is a boxing fan, he usually posts about it when there is a fight on.

You want him to be posting about Bellator?

Ha, OWNED. You JUST posted in another thread how you never defend Dana. Well here you are doing it AGAIN. OWNED

pride was better.

that being said, it is a competitive market. LOL at Dana advertising for another company.

@danawhite hey guys go check out Bellator's ppv tonight. They are my only legit competition so you should support them #NoWayInHell #TSisanIdiot

Good post, man. Refreshing taste of common sense.

Bunch of high school dropouts round here, seems like.

Not sure that is what we're witnessing, maybe, but I sense a bit of the spread the wealth crowd...

Less competition means less options for fighters and less money the UFC has to pay its fighters.

Back