It's very sad how blatantly Dana wants other MMA orgs to fail

There is really nothing to criticize in his tweets. He's a boxing fan, he's going to tweet about big boxing matches. I understand and agree somewhat with the arguments of DW killing mma but these two tweets can't be used as evidence.

What the TS is really saying:

If Dana tweets about a delicious burger he ate at Burger King, he wants Bellator to fail.

If Dana tweets about the breakfast burrito he ate at Taco Bell, he wants Bellator to fail.

If Dana tweets about happy hour margaritas at a mexican joint downtown, he wants Bellator to fail.

What the TS is really saying:

If Dana tweets about a delicious burger he ate at Burger King, he wants Bellator to fail.

If Dana tweets about the breakfast burrito he ate at Taco Bell, he wants Bellator to fail.

If Dana tweets about happy hour margaritas at a mexican joint downtown, he wants Bellator to fail.

Dayum , I ate a triple whooper in Turkey , and I was going to the bathroom all night long haha.

American BK > Turkish BK I guess haha

Well that would help keep fighter pay down ensuring more snow importation and he could tip many blackjack dealers more then some of this fighters make for a fight.

Really not very nice of him to try to overtly sabotage them. Honestly I take it as a signal to them that they are threatened by them.

Perhaps he just didn't want to watch that useless PPV with irrelevant fights from top to bottom

TS needs to stop being such a whiney betch

dana loves boxing your moron, hes even said in the past that he prefers to sit down and watch a boxing fight on tv than an mma one. just because he runs an mma promotion doesnt mean he has to force himself to watch other orgs. if what he prefers is on tv then he can do what he wants

i dont even like dana - i hate him actually the c*nt blocked me on twitter, but hes not doing anything wrong

TS, are you still very sad about this?

OP is very sad

To be fair, most fight fans should find a Marquez fight more appealing than that PPV.

Yeah. Fuck Dana White for not promoting his competitors. Because that's what he should be doing right?

any fan of combat sports was probably better off watching those fights over the garbage freakshow bellator put on.

Who gives a flying fuck? The dude is a huge boxing fan.

Lol go join a commune if you want everyone to play nice.

Getting upset over the capitalism now?

Jesus Christ.

Back