It's very sad how blatantly Dana wants other MMA orgs to fail

I mean look at the guys tweets from last night;

I mean this is a guy who is essentially an ambassador for not only the UFC but the entire MMA sport. The fact that he's letting his feud between him and Bjorn get in between the growth of MMA overall is ridiculous.

Growth of MMA?

Bjorn is 100 times the douche that Dana White is...im so far from DW fan, but wtf is this suppose to mean?

Are you implying that the Bellator PPV wasn't a joke? I don't even consider it good for MMA. Dana was a boxing promoter before UFC, I can't blame the guy if he likes boxing. I sure don't

MMA isn't a sport, anyway. It is nothing like a sport, you don't get ahead by winning...it would be like if back in the 90s they were like "Oh shit, well I know you guys won more games and deserve to be in the championship...but fans want to see Knicks vs Bulls so you guys can go home"

If basketball, or football, or any real sport did that...it would cease to be a sport. MMA is not a sport, it isn't even remotely like martial arts.

Bellator is a mockery of MMA...that pvp was like a joke. I mean, the guy who Bellator said is their "franchise" player whatever his name is Chandler, gets beat by a nobody, the main event is two washed up losers that are in their PRIMES yet not good enough for UFC...who cares about Bellator, it doesn't help the growth of the sport. It doesn't help anything. It gives money to Bjorn and the big network they work for...Bellator sucks, and MMA doesn't need any help...the thing thats helping it is worldwide growth. Not Bellator...Invicta good. Jungle Fights good. Bellator....bad

No one's forcing him to talk about Bjorn. He can say and not say whatever he wants. He chooses to talk about Bjorn and Bellator even if he's asked questions about them.

And I'm pretty sure I've heard him talk about Bellator and Bjorn before completely unprovoked.

You said he constantly brings Bjorn up which isn't true. I'm just just saying there a is a difference there. Most of the time Bjorn is mention to him it's at a media scrum, he hold those scrums so the media can ask him questions. Sure he doesn't have answer those questions but why wouldn't he?

You said he constantly brings Bjorn up which isn't true. I'm just just saying there a is a difference there. Most of the time Bjorn is mention to him it's at a media scrum, he hold those scrums so the media can ask him questions. Sure he doesn't have answer those questions but why wouldn't he?

That was more of an exaggeration to make my point. He talks about Bjorn, yet, that does nothing but make MMA fans interested in a feud between the two. There are more positives to talking Bellator/Bjorn controversy than there are negatives when Bellator fans are probably even bigger UFC fans.

The guy went on a rant about his mutual respect for all other MMA orgs in a video. Do I really have to go find it to prove this to you guys?

MMA isn't his concern. It's the buiesness UFC and all the rich investors.

I mean look at the guys tweets from last night;

I mean this is a guy who is essentially an ambassador for not only the UFC but the entire MMA sport. The fact that he's letting his feud between him and Bjorn get in between the growth of MMA overall is ridiculous.

the yellow marked part is where you are wrong.
he is the president of a company. He will not do anything to help further any other company.
This, once more shows Zuffa is for Zuffa only, not MMA as a sport.

I thought people already had that clear!

Alvarado vs. Marquez held far more intrigue than anything on Bellator's pathetic card, and the fact that world-class talents like Chandler, Brooks, and Alvarez have to labor under the Bellator banner, opening for the likes of Rampage, Tito, and King Mo is a goddamn shame.

That was more of an exaggeration to make my point. He talks about Bjorn, yet, that does nothing but make MMA fans interested in a feud between the two. There are more positives to talking Bellator/Bjorn controversy than there are negatives when Bellator fans are probably even bigger UFC fans.

The guy went on a rant about his mutual respect for all other MMA orgs in a video. Do I really have to go find it to prove this to you guys?

well that I was the only thing I was debating with you sir.

the yellow marked part is where you are wrong.
he is the president of a company. He will not do anything to help further any other company.
This, once more shows Zuffa is for Zuffa only, not MMA as a sport.

I thought people already had that clear!

Seriously, how has anyone not realized that by this point?

Lol wtf is this shit. Dana is a big boxing fan, he always has been. This isn't the first time he has tweeted about watching and betting on boxing

Did anybody even watch boxing yesterday?

I only watch when Canelo or Mayweather fights.

why should Dana be obligated to promote a rival company?

It's not sad at all, and I think you can think of 9 million reasons why Dana is a tool, but this isnt one of them.

Danas not an ambassador of MMA nor should he be. He's a promoter of UFC

lol, I thought the TS was going to post a tweet from Dana saying "I want all other MMA orgs to fail". He's mad because Dana didn't comment on the PPV? That's kinda not his job.

Like i said to many people, Dana hates MMA but loves UFC.

he practically hate every other MMA org and claim Fedor is not even one of the greats ever.

he supported Boxing because they have different consumer base. if Boxing was a competitor he will hated it as well.

Absurd. Not the biggest Dana fan and look forward to the day the Fertitas hire a peer or replacement to Dana with a professional attitude... but hoping that competitors dont fare well is human nature. He's being unusually outspoken, yet human and this is not the issue I have with him. Ask Pepsi execs how horrible they must feel all these years taking shots at Coke. /sigh

Back