It's very sad how blatantly Dana wants other MMA orgs to fail

People have a problem with Dana NOT supporting Bellator? This is just proof that a large portion of Sherdog is either A. Retarded, or B. nope just retarded.

I don't think it's right how fast food companies compete with each other either... It's mean

I mean look at the guys tweets from last night;

I mean this is a guy who is essentially an ambassador for not only the UFC but the entire MMA sport. The fact that he's letting his feud between him and Bjorn get in between the growth of MMA overall is ridiculous.

If you were in Dana's place and you tried pushing up your main competition ... you would be fired in less than a week.

Dana is doing what he is suppose to be doing. Pushing MMA but pushing UFC as THE premiere MMA organization in the meantime.

That's his job and he is doing it very well.

Name me one example of a professional organization spewing the type of hateful vitriol that Dana white constantly spews.

You can't.

Yeah i guess we didn't just have the owner of one recently vomit out shameful hate and towards others.

Dana's hate towards athletic commissions and Bob Arum are not nearly the same vain. Since this is a twitter thread, why don't you point out what tweets you are so up in arms about.

A president of a MMA org isn't promoting their closest competitor's ppv? NO WAY!

I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying the way the media sees it, UFC = MMA, and Dana is a spokesperson now for the entire sport. Do you think the average person knows about Bellator or has even heard of Pride/Strikeforce/etc?

Exactly. And the UFC wants to keep it that way. Why wouldn't they?

People have a problem with Dana NOT supporting Bellator? This is just proof that a large portion of Sherdog is either A. Retarded, or B. nope just retarded.

I think the majority have social disorders and just don't understand how things work in general. It's like some of the arguments that come up here show a complete disregard of common knowledge at times.

"Dana isn't promoting his rival. What a dick!"
"Fighter pay sucks in comparison to company revenues! I don't have any financial statements though."
"GSP/Silva are ducking (insert next contender here)" -Posted the day after they beat the previous contender and haven't even had their next fight announced.
"GSP/Silva/Jone's wins against fighter A doesn't matter (insert ridiculous reason and disregard for the current rankings at the time) but these few loses matter A LOT!"

The insanity never ends

Some people hate Dana so much to the point where it makes them stupid. This thread is a fine example of that.

Some people hate Dana so much to the point where it makes them stupid. This thread is a fine example of that.

Could be Dana hate, or a misplaced dislike of Dana's discourteous way of speaking of compeating MMA orgs publically, or just plain stupidity... either way, its not a big damn deal. The Fertita Bros let Dana act this way b/c it is the fight business... in another market Dana's confrontational attitude would have no place.

My boss would cream himself if all of our competitors went out of buisness.

This is different. I dont mind when Dana explicitly criticizes another org, but these tweets are very transparently passive-aggressive digs. Something you'd expect a teenage girl to do and it makes me cringe that a grown man with so much power in the sport would do this. "look how little I care about you" type of stuff.

passive aggressive like samsung saying "the NEXT big thing is here" and portraying iphone users as pretentious hipsters?

please learn business

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back