Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

Aoc believed it is the bigger story #donthavekidsstrike #womansabortions

Right wingers spreading more fake news
TS is a fact hating trash poster

Chill out.

SBC trolled dumb southern Repukes and it was funny and so was this.

Both sides have idiots. It is not breaking news

She seemed to trick AOC also.

Sucks that someone acting so looney could fit in at an AOC town hall
AOC didn't say anything that supported her. Not throwing her out does not mean AOC agrees, it only means she didn't want to cause a scene.

AOC didn't say anything that supported her. Not throwing her out does not mean AOC agrees, it only means she didn't want to cause a scene.

You did not watch it then. She did not disagree with a damn thing the troll(acting like a nut) said

Pro-Trump Group Claims Responsibility For Woman's 'Eat Babies' Speech At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Event

The irony of Trump mocking AOC for this woman's comment when the whole thing was a troll job against AOC, but Trump fell for it.

https://www.newsweek.com/eat-babies-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-trump-pac-lyndon-larouche-1463192

Just like Isis claims every terrorist attack that happens. If I set something up like this, I certainly wouldn't come out and claim it. Claiming it ruins the entire point of doing it.

You did not watch it then. She did not disagree with a damn thing the troll(acting like a nut) said

I can't believe I'm defending AOC here... *Sigh* but she made the right call.

She's an empathetic woman and she rightfully didn't make a call whether the woman was legit crazy or an trolling activist, so she went with legit crazy and choose not to publicly humiliate the woman.

IF the woman was actually crazy, and AOC publicly humiliated her, we'd be criticizing AOC for being an insensitive bitch.

24 hours later we're still debating if the woman was a troll or not, so lets give AOC the benefit of the doubt about not being able to call it in the moment.

giphy.gif

radio is saying it was a plant, the eating dead bodies was not

you stupid fucking liberals are loons

She kept quiet because she was stunned? , did not know what to say? did not want to make a scene?
Many a time I have read or hear people make remarks that has left me thinking to myself "what did I just hear/read" but I have not spoke up and confronted the person, so does that make me a supporter??

Just like Isis claims every terrorist attack that happens. If I set something up like this, I certainly wouldn't come out and claim it. Claiming it ruins the entire point of doing it.
Not claiming it also serves no purpose, if the purpose is to let people know you are trolling AOC.

She intended to troll AOC, presumably for the benefit of the Trump/FOX crowd. But when right wing media are saying "AOC thinks eating babies is OK", it only enhances her profile and popularity. If you're that dishonest in your coverage it only helps her.

She intended to troll AOC, presumably for the benefit of the Trump/FOX crowd. But when right wing media are saying "AOC thinks eating babies is OK", it only enhances her profile and popularity. If you're that dishonest in your coverage it only helps her.

When left-leaning media gives dishonest coverage of President Trump, it also causes pushback that can help increase his popularity.

Back