Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

Fucking clown shoes.
These people a absolutely fucking retarded.

She seemed to trick AOC also.

Sucks that someone acting so looney could fit in at an AOC town hall

AOC said she was scared for her life unlike the President she does not have secret service details and security. She pointed out a month ago someone followed her from her apartment to a restaurant an posted pictures of it online.

She said she did not know how this person would have reacted if she stood up to her. This was right after her town hall. Basically she thought that the girl was a raging nut an could have run at her.

Brags about US oil but posts a video of a non US rig. Good job buddy.

<45>

That clip is a mess and those look like some Navajo/Mexican roughnecks. I would've picked a much faster rig and hands if the intent was to brag, which it actually was for the dudes filming. They do bust their ass though, fuck that.

AOC said she was scared for her life unlike the President she does not have secret service details and security. She pointed out a month ago someone followed her from her apartment to a restaurant an posted pictures of it online.

She said she did not know how this person would have reacted if she stood up to her. This was right after her town hall. Basically she thought that the girl was a raging nut an could have run at her.
So she thought the girl was and AOC fan.

How does one eat a baby.

Rare isn't an option that's gross.
I'm assuming slow and steady. Maybe sear in frying pan first or after?
Maybe add a little pecan wood for smoking?

How does one eat a baby.

Rare isn't an option that's gross.
I'm assuming slow and steady. Maybe sear in frying pan first or after?
Maybe add a little pecan wood for smoking?

I was just going to use a blender and mix in some orange juice and vodka.

<45>

That clip is a mess and those look like some Navajo/Mexican roughnecks. I would've picked a much faster rig and hands if the intent was to brag, which it actually was for the dudes filming. They do bust their ass though, fuck that.
Do you know why it’s not a US rig

We'll wait and see if NoDak can figure it out. And it's not the race of the workers.
Is it because of the metric system?

Bz_v4Q_IcAAssn6.png

They're using a spinning chain, which have mostly gone the way of the dinosaur and aren't supposed to be used (but are, by very cheap drilling companies and rigs or underdeveloped countries). I was looking for the most old school, dirty, dangerous clip I could find when he mentioned tripping (pipe).

They're using a spinning chain, which have mostly gone the way of the dinosaur and aren't supposed to be used (but are, by very cheap drilling companies and rigs or underdeveloped countries). I was looking for the most old school, dirty, dangerous clip I could find when he mentioned tripping (pipe).
Thanks bud, just learned something new.

Back