Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

To be fair as much as i dont care for AOC she handled that like a semi-sane person.
Probably because she's on board with the idea!

The Left's already promoting killing babies without batting an eye.

A few hundred together for a March means that there is a nationwide problem and that everyone who votes democratic is a baby eater.

Right?

I'm not sure I understand. I don't think all Republicans are white nationalists.

But.....

I'll bet there are more white nationalist Republicans than baby eating Democrats.

BHGE has been hitting 1 mile in 24 hrs consistently this year and I think topped a record at 10k feet a day. Pretty crazy how quickly this all has advanced.

Just wait. BEVs are poised to take off thanks to Tesla forcing all the legacy automakers to push ahead their schedules. The demand for oil in the US and China will plummet over the next decade.

The Middle East can get fucked.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand. I don't think all Republicans are white nationalists.

But.....

I'll bet there are more white nationalist Republicans than baby eating Democrats.

I have yet to come across any of these white nationalist types in person.

However, every Democrat Ive talked to supports the killing of children.

Reality, bud.

I have yet to come across any of these white nationalist types in person.

However, every Democrat Ive talked to supports the killing of children.

Reality, bud.

I do a lot of business in rural GA, AL, and SC. I run into racists just about about every day, self avowed White Nationalists are fairly rare.

Killing babies is not the same as eating babies.

Well, for the sake of diversity some black and brown babies should be thrown on the barbeque.

Some Asian babies thrown in the deep fryer.

And some Jewish babies thrown in the..........

<Deported1>
You have taken this to a DARK place my friend.

Obvious Troll is obviously confirmed

Confirmed. AOC is a Republican plant.
The irony of this post dude, you got to admit to it, lol
We now know that the person who made the comment was a pro Trump supporter plant.

Within 24 hours the media will find out who that woman is.

We will hear she's a Republican/Conservative/Actor/WhateverElse to establish that was a performance to mock OAC & the holy Climate Change movement.

Or, if we never hear from the media who she is, she's a legit crazy bitch.

Its already been 5 hours so I wouldn't be surprised if they already combing through her social media and interviewing her exboyfriends.
Pro-Trump Group Claims Responsibility For Woman's 'Eat Babies' Speech At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Event

The irony of Trump mocking AOC for this woman's comment when the whole thing was a troll job against AOC, but Trump fell for it.

https://www.newsweek.com/eat-babies-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-trump-pac-lyndon-larouche-1463192

This woman is a genius. Liberals like to kill babies... why not eat them instead of farting cows? It's a Win-Win!

<Moves>

Obvious Troll is obviously confirmed

Not necessarily.

Just because someone on twitter says something doesn't mean its true, and that account now has more followers, traffic to its website, and possibly donations to its 'PAC' due to its claims of responsibility.

So far, 24 hours later, there's been no media reports of who that woman was. Within hours of that viral clip reporters would have found out who she is and made her infamous by exposing her as activist - a threat to their agenda.

Based on the lack of media attention as to who she was, not even a name, that means it wasn't an act. The woman is legit crazy and the media want to forget about her as soon as possible.

Pro-Trump Group Claims Responsibility For Woman's 'Eat Babies' Speech At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Event

Ya think a news org would do more investigating than settle for 'A twitter account claims responsibility.' :rolleyes:

A twitter account that had less than a thousand followers 24 hours ago, and now has six thousand.

So much investigating.:confused:

Right wingers spreading more fake news
TS is a fact hating trash poster

Back