Opinion ITS TIME!!!!!........To Eat Babies?!?!?!?!?

The best part is the rest of those idiots just sat there emotionless. Total NPC's.

Really? No reaction whatsoever to someone suggesting we start eating babies? LMFAO

Correct, she was advocating for the genocide and cannibalism of infants. I make a habit of trying to put myself in others’ shoes and, for me, trade with China (and the rest of Asia) is a top shelf issue like climate change is for these people. Yet if I was in a forum like this and a supposed ally stood up and advocated cannibalizing the Chinese I would, sure as shit, have something to say about it.

I think it comes back to this progressive idea, articulated by AOC herself, that there’s a critical difference between being factually correct and morally correct - and in the progressive mind, when the two are at odds with each other, the latter is more important. It may not be “factually correct” that we need to start eating babies to battle climate change (though there was that professor) but since AOC and the audience believed her heart was “morally right”, albeit just a bit nuts, her view must be accommodated with gentleness and not directly refuted - as you would if some loon suggested we start eating Chinese people.

Partisan clowns play perpetual politics, glad to see a fellow America Firster for real. The feels (and fucktards) ITT are essentially the complete opposite of the manufacturing index thread. A spade is a spade, it's that simple. And yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of having a kick ass, high-powered, max production industrial sector. I like innovation, high technology and economic growth.

Fuckin' A!

Correct, she was advocating for the genocide and cannibalism of infants. I make a habit of trying to put myself in others’ shoes and, for me, trade with China (and the rest of Asia) is a top shelf issue like climate change is for these people. Yet if I was in a forum like this and a supposed ally stood up and advocated cannibalizing the Chinese I would, sure as shit, have something to say about it.

I think it comes back to this progressive idea, articulated by AOC herself, that there’s a critical difference between being factually correct and morally correct - and in the progressive mind, when the two are at odds with each other, the latter is more important. It may not be “factually correct” that we need to start eating babies to battle climate change (though there was that professor) but since AOC and the audience believed her heart was “morally right”, albeit just a bit nuts, her view must be accommodated with gentleness and not directly refuted - as you would if some loon suggested we start eating Chinese people.

Politicians will avoid offending supporters at all cost. The “send her back” chant at a Trump rally is another recent example.

Politicians will avoid offending supporters at all cost. The “send her back” chant at a Trump rally is another recent example.

I would need to hear your case for why “send her back” and “we need to eat babies” are comparable statements.

I actually agree with that woman, there are too many people and too much pollution...

Democrats and climate change enthusiasts can start with removing themselves lol.

The sad part is there would have been far more pearl clutching and dismay had someone stood up and said something like "It's OK to be white".

Greta is ironically a recycled, angrier version of Severn from 30 years ago who claimed she had no future because of the imminent doom of climate. She's 40 now and has kids, so she's kind of aged herself out of the discussion so they just recycled her and brought the new teenager who's an angry scold with the same message that didn't pan out 30 years ago.

<SelenaWow>

I would need to hear your case for why “send her back” and “we need to eat babies” are comparable statements.

Neither advocating for the deportation of US citizens nor eating of babies should be supported by our elected officials.

Funny that Trump is asked to denounce nazis and David Duke about 50 times, then he does, and they still pretend he never did, yet democrats aren't even asked to condemn antifa, just their terrorist attacks on ICE officials and facilities, and She Guevara and that chick who fucked her brother run away when asked to.

I think we should judge all conservatives by the craziest among them. Donald Trump. Makes perfect sense
Uh, that's exactly what you already do, genius. Have you forgotten typing "typical Trump voter" in every single thread that anything to do with any poor white person? Low IQ with the memory of a gold fish is not a great combination.

Neither advocating for the deportation of US citizens nor eating of babies should be supported by our elected officials.

I agree with this - in the same sense that eating deep fried locust and eating steamed cat shit are both disgusting to me. It’s just that the latter is an order of magnitude more disgusting. If you have something to say about the former, I would expect you to be downright indignant about the latter.

I am sure she will the next time a few hundred of them get together for a March.

A few hundred together for a March means that there is a nationwide problem and that everyone who votes democratic is a baby eater.

Right?

I think it’s a look of astonishment she found someone stupider than herself holding a microphone.....

Back