It's Official: Jones refuses Gustafsson Rematch

If i was him I'd rather fight Gus than Cormier. I think Cormier can man handle him. Maybe he knows something we dont

cormier is the tougher matchup....ya'll a bunch of butt hurt shogun and machida fans.

and for the people saying jones got beat up....did alex not get beat up? was alex not almost finished in the 4th and 5th? go cry somewhere else, jones is the GOAT

Dude, Jones had Gus on queer street and was serving him platters of head kicks for the last two rounds. Jones wasn't even rocked at any point, he had like a cut on his eye or something and that was about it.

DC is a tougher fight than Gus.

Yeah, it was a very easy fight for Jones, right? Didn't get beat up at all. /s

The only reason he got the decision was the hail mary elbow. Without that one, Gus would have been the champ right now, do you realize that? He took Jones' best shot and still stood strong.

dmgsb2n.jpg

1233506_10151885643626276_44478230_n.jpg

Deal with it.

aad5c-9.gif

can you post the gif on jones rocking the shit out of gus in the 4th and 5th? you're favorite fighter crumbled :(

No reason to read any further, this is the same guy who claimed Ronda beat up 2 HUGE guys so bad they had to run to the cops, he also says Ronda is the best athlete ever. Dana is simply trying to make Jones look bad to the fans so he can f him over in the negotiation. Just like he's done every single time he's had the chance.

ha!!! I AM eating THIS SHIT UP!!!!!! omg this is such a nutthugger post lol i am literally laughing so hard right now at Jones and at your post. what a good day in mma lol

If there's any truth into this, If I were DFW, I would do DC & Gus for the interim belt.

Jon would then have a choice for fight the winner and unify the belt, or lose the belt if he refused.

And yet when Anderson used this tactic first against Chael and then Weidman, you supported it.

Why the fuck would he be ducking someone WHO IS ACTUALLY A BETTER MATCHUP for him than Cormier?

So answer that question, why would he duck someone who is a "better matchup" for him? Why is the rematch NOT signed? Why does he keep asking for DC?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Yeah, it was a very easy fight for Jones, right? Didn't get beat up at all. /s

The only reason he got the decision was the hail mary elbow. Without that one, Gus would have been the champ right now, do you realize that? He took Jones' best shot and still stood strong.

woulda coulda shoulda, the elbow happened, deal with it. and he didn't stand strong, dude was doing the stanky leg at the end of the 4th and the entire 5th. was jones ever rocked as bad as that? nope :(

So answer that question, why would he duck someone who is a "better matchup" for him? Why is the rematch NOT signed? Why does he keep asking for DC?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

jon jones has beaten a murderers row of LHW's and now clowns like you say he ducks fights. now if he doesn't fight cormier next cormier fans will say he's ducking him, can't make everyone happy. the rematch will happen at some point, can't wait to never have to hear this shit again after jones annihilates gus.

gus is so mad now lol he wants to get that belt already :O

Go ahead, I'll wait.

No, you have it allll wrong (again). The question is, why would he take a tougher fight in Cormier....if he was really ducking wouldn't it make sense for him to duck the tougher matchup? Cormier is not a good matchup for Jones, you Jones haters have been talking about this shit for fucking weeks.

Jones wants the DC fight now because that's the biggest threat to him at this moment.

Do you really think Jones will NEVER rematch Gus again? You're fucking hilarious. Yeah, I'm sure he's so scared with those 8 title defenses, lol.

Looking forward to Cormier blanketing Jones for 5 rounds.

No, you have it allll wrong (again). The question is, why would he take a tougher fight in Cormier....if he was really ducking wouldn't it make sense for him to duck the tougher matchup? Cormier is not a good matchup for Jones, you Jones haters have been talking about this shit for fucking weeks.

Jones wants the DC fight now because that's the biggest threat to him at this moment.

Do you really think Jones will NEVER rematch Gus again? You're fucking hilarious. Yeah, I'm sure he's so scared with those 8 title defenses, lol.

we're arguing with chaels pet idiots, i think we should stop.

Back