It's Official: Jones refuses Gustafsson Rematch

The source is Dana. Not sure if its all true.

rubberduck.gif

Breaking news: According to Dana White Jones has been refusing a rematch with Gustafsson and is asking to face Daniel Cormier instead. For the full article click below.

http://www.ufc.com/news/dana-downlo...ad&utm_source=15600&utm_medium=Facebook:+UFC&

No reason to read any further, this is the same guy who claimed Ronda beat up 2 HUGE guys so bad they had to run to the cops, he also says Ronda is the best athlete ever. Dana is simply trying to make Jones look bad to the fans so he can f him over in the negotiation. Just like he's done every single time he's had the chance.

He ducked Chael Sonnen, why wouldn't he duck someone who beat his a$$?

Gus or DC, I'm fine with either one fighting Jones.

Good For Him. Standing up to the UFC and Dana. That's the second time he's done this. And when Gus signed it and they thought Jones would too without negotiating with him is a big bad sign that the UFC top Brass are doing things a little unprofessionally.

Yeah, Jones sure is ducking someone he beat....:rolleyes:

LMAO come on Jonesey, just let it happen, we know you're scared but it will all be over soon.

Good For Him. Standing up to the UFC and Dana. That's the second time he's done this. And when Gus signed it and they thought Jones would too without negotiating with him is a big bad sign that the UFC top Brass are doing things a little unprofessionally.

How is it unprofessional? Jones is not the boss. Fight who they say.. he is a (contracted) empoyee. Should not be his decision

If there's any truth into this, If I were DFW, I would do DC & Gus for the interim belt.

Jon would then have a choice for fight the winner and unify the belt, or lose the belt if he refused.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily Dana is able to manipulate the simple-minded masses to serve his interests...

Yeah, Jones sure is ducking someone he beat....:rolleyes:

yeah bro that's really good summary of how the fight went and how competitive it was and hard on jones. yup yup

quack

Jones isnt ducking anyone. He is holding out... for that $$

Back