It's Official: Jones refuses Gustafsson Rematch

No, you have it allll wrong (again). The question is, why would he take a tougher fight in Cormier....if he was really ducking wouldn't it make sense for him to duck the tougher matchup? Cormier is not a good matchup for Jones, you Jones haters have been talking about this shit for fucking weeks.

Jones wants the DC fight now because that's the biggest threat to him at this moment.

Do you really think Jones will NEVER rematch Gus again? You're fucking hilarious. Yeah, I'm sure he's so scared with those 8 title defenses, lol.

So one of two things are happening, either

1. JBJ has cleared out the LHW division & wants tougher Comp, so why don't he move up to HW? He's cleared out the division right? He wants the "biggest threats to him" right?

or

2. For some reason he will not give Gus a rematch even though he is a "better matchup" for him, so why not rematch? Easy win, big easy pay day, can shut up all the "haters" who thing he lost the 1st fight right?

Since you never answered the 1st question, bet you can't explain this either.

Here for instances:

Also, that circlejerk you two are having is cringe inducing.

your deluded perception of reality is cringe worthy. I'm out, i can't read anymore of this garbage.

How did he "out think" me? There's nothing to get over, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You sound like a bitch too.

There we go. If you were a real tough man you wouldn't throw cowardly insults on an internet forum. Yes you are able to get away with it under the blanket known as the "internet" but in real life I doubt you talk like this to people. I know you will say "blah blah I would say this to your face". You are a poser. No need to communicate with you any more. Your not worth it.

Here for instances:

Also, that circlejerk you two are having is cringe inducing.

That's not a straw man argument. Some nerds here think its cool to post walls of pictures showing their favorite fighter causing damage to another. All of you post this stupid shit and act like Jones is the only one that took damage in the fight. And you post these pictures relentlessly as if its just so obvious, when its not, its just your blind stupid bias (once again) that clouds everything.

The only person thinking about jacking off here is you, apparently. Stop using that phrase, its kind of weird you keep saying it. Maybe its time for you to log off sherdog and do something else? Two people using common sense and agreeing is not the equivalent of jacking off. Seriously, shut the fuck up.

There we go. If you were a real tough man you wouldn't throw cowardly insults on an internet forum. Yes you are able to get away with it under the blanket known as the "internet" but in real life I doubt you talk like this to people. I know you will say "blah blah I would say this to your face". You are a poser. No need to communicate with you any more. Your not worth it.

Whatever makes you feel better. And yeah exactly you don't know who I am in real life or what I do. I'm actually a very easy person to get along with until people come at me the wrong way, people like you. So fuck you very much. You throw the insults first, so check yourself. I don't appreciate that shit, don't care if its on the internet or real life.

I'm out, this is fucking stupid.

Even if he is not actually ducking and just trying to dictate the terms of who he fights, this still does not look good for Jones at all. Yes he won the last fight on points, but that was the only defense he had where quite a few fans and critics thought the judges were just being generous with Jones. And we say how he looked physically after the fight. For him to not accept this out of all the possible matches or rematches is not gonna look good and give his enemies tons more ammo regardless of the reasoning behind it. That is, if he did in fact refuse the rematch when it was offered.

dmgsb2n.jpg

1233506_10151885643626276_44478230_n.jpg

Deal with it.

aad5c-9.gif
Come on holmes, could have cropped out the belt lol, look at the shiny golden belt that says UFC across the front, how many times has Gus held that? Jones has been champ for over 3 years now, show some respect to the GOAT.

your deluded perception of reality is cringe worthy. I'm out, i can't read anymore of this garbage.

Haha, "ok".

That's not a straw man argument. Some nerds here think its cool to post walls of pictures showing their favorite fighter causing damage to another. All of you post this stupid shit and act like Jones is the only one that took damage in the fight. And you post these pictures relentlessly as if its just so obvious, when its not, its just your blind stupid bias (once again) that clouds everything.

The only person thinking about jacking off here is you, apparently. Stop using that phrase, its kind of weird you keep saying it. Maybe its time for you to log off sherdog and do something else? Two people using common sense and agreeing is not the equivalent of jacking off. Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Uhm, yes, that's precisely a straw man argument. You're making up a non-existing argument to make it easily attacked.

Yeah, showing pictures of Jones being damaged is the same thing as saying Gus took no damage. #logicmotherfuckah! It's obvious you're way too emotionally attached to discuss this.

What you two were doing is exactly what circlejerking is, why are you getting upset?

Back