It's Official: Jones refuses Gustafsson Rematch

did jones not beat the crap out of gus too? did you miss the part where jones rocked gus and almost finished him? when did gus even come remotely close to a finish?

No dude remember, Gus took NO damage in that fight.

YEAH! Jones is taking the bad stylistic matchup in Cormier because he's ducking Gus! YEAH!

Come on Gus fans, get it alll out in here. Its ok, I'm here for emotional support.

Cormier is not a bad style match up for Jones. It's the opposite. Cormer has a foot long reach disadvantage and likely doesn't have to speed or movement to close the gap.

If I'm not as smart as I think than you are more fucking stupid than you yourself realize. Gus fought a good fight and lost.

Fucking deal with it, crybaby loser.

Dude is right get over it. You can't admit when someone out thinks you or see's something more clearly.

did jones not beat the crap out of gus too? did you miss the part where jones rocked gus and almost finished him? when did gus even come remotely close to a finish?

He did not almost finish him.

woulda coulda shoulda, the elbow happened, deal with it. and he didn't stand strong, dude was doing the stanky leg at the end of the 4th and the entire 5th. was jones ever rocked as bad as that? nope :(

You're missing my point with that. I'm trying to say that it was extremely close since the deciding round was won by Gus until 38 seconds left in it.

No, Jones was not rocked as bad as that, but a fight is not decided on who got rocked the hardest you know. Gus beat up Jones pretty soundly, and Jones beat up Gus pretty soundly. Extremely close fight and that alone should warrant a rematch if you ask me. Beating another (undefeated) opponent viciously should only further cement that status.

No dude remember, Gus took NO damage in that fight.

yea totally one sided, gus didn't have a mark on him. i think jones haters/gus fans must have thought it was a 3 round fight and turned it off after the 3rd ended.

Dude is right get over it. You can't admit when someone out thinks you or see's something more clearly.

How did he "out think" me? There's nothing to get over, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You sound like a bitch too.

yea totally one sided, gus didn't have a mark on him. i think jones haters/gus fans must have thought it was a 3 round fight and turned it off after the 3rd ended.

And obviously you joined in on the circlejerk - cringeworthy really. I've literally never seen anyone say Gus didn't take any damage in the fight.

Cormier is not a bad style match up for Jones. It's the opposite. Cormer has a foot long reach disadvantage and likely doesn't have to speed or movement to close the gap.

Cormier has a reach disadvantage over almost everyone he fights. Hasn't troubled him yet.

Cormier is a bad style matchup for anyone. He can take down anyone in the UFC at will. On top of that, once he's got you down, good luck getting up.

tumblr_myxsfovPXl1risusro1_250.gif

2454890-6331320639-13933.gif

Jones isnt ducking anyone. He is holding out... for that $$

That theory almost always makes sense, but it seems to be wearing thin in this case. Has Jones said anything at all anywhere about wanting more money? Because he has said plenty about who he thinks he ought to fight next.

What's up with your posts?

You're denying the reality that Jones is ducking Gus and constantly setting up straw man arguments, and you complain about my posts? Cool self-insight.

do people really think this rematch isn't going to happen? dana is playing ya'll like puppets leaking information like this to try and force jon's hand.

you guys are so right, jones is such a bitch for ducking a guy he already beat and asking for a fight with an undefeated olympic medalist. smh

You're denying the reality that Jones is ducking Gus and constantly setting up straw man arguments, and you complain about my posts? Cool self-insight.

What straw man arguments? Where?

do people really think this rematch isn't going to happen? dana is playing ya'll like puppets leaking information like this to try and force jon's hand.

you guys are so right, jones is such a bitch for ducking a guy he already beat and asking for a fight with an undefeated olympic medalist. smh

Its absolutely fucking pathetic man. Some fans just don't deal with loss very well.

My heart goes out to them, or something.

Back