It's Official: Jones refuses Gustafsson Rematch

How can you say Jones isn't ducking him? He's been offered the fight twice now, and still won't do it. Are you really that emotionally attached to Jones that you can't even look objectively at things involving him?

"Objectively" lol. Talk about hypocrisy. You're a Gus fan, you think he won the first fight- I get that, really I do. Nothing emotional about 8 title defenses, just business man.

Sorry for your loss.

YEAH! Jones is taking the bad stylistic matchup in Cormier because he's ducking Gus! YEAH!

Come on Gus fans, get it alll out in here. Its ok, I'm here for emotional support.

He IS ducking Gus. Turning down a rematch twice is the fucking definition of ducking. He wants none of Gus.

"Objectively" lol. Talk about hypocrisy. You're a Gus fan, you think he won the first fight- I get that, really I do. Nothing emotional about 8 title defenses, just business man.

Sorry for your loss.

And once again you go off track. Embarrassing really. Not unexpected though, there is no rational way of defending this blatant ducking.

LOL DC is a tougher fight for Jones than Gus.

I hope this happens. Don't wanna see Gus running around and throwing pitter patter jabs for 5 rounds again.

I'm completely fine with DC getting the shot. I'm so fuckin sick of the UFC giving immediate rematches or one fight and back to the title shot. I get that its was a close fight but he lost and he wasn't champ even. Get that new blood in there.

He almost got to the top of the mountain but slipped and fell back down the slope. You can't just take 1 step and reach the top again. It's annoying.

The source is Dana. Not sure if its all true.

I feel this is more a case of Jones refusing to fight Gus in Sweden, and Dana abbreviated the Sweden problem off.

I want to see Vitor fight him. And Gus. Vitor should try the headkick this time.

1. Couldn't give a sh!t about Gus W/L record.

2. "Cormier is not a good matchup for Jones. Facing Gus again is actually a more favorable matchup for Jones, so no, again Jones isn't ducking anyone" - what the fuk does that even mean?

3. Next time my boss tells me to do my job, I just won't "play his game" and go do take a break because to is "more favorable" to me. Seems legit

JBJ ducked, deal with it...again

Why the fuck would he be ducking someone WHO IS ACTUALLY A BETTER MATCHUP for him than Cormier?

And why do you believe everything Dana says? Does it make you feel better? The Jones hate on here has truly reached epic levels.

Holy fucking christ.

I hope this happens. Don't wanna see Gus running around and throwing pitter patter jabs for 5 rounds again.

Thank you!

2w3p8b8.jpg

He IS ducking Gus. Turning down a rematch twice is the fucking definition of ducking. He wants none of Gus.

Dude, Jones had Gus on queer street and was serving him platters of head kicks for the last two rounds. Jones wasn't even rocked at any point, he had like a cut on his eye or something and that was about it.

DC is a tougher fight than Gus.

Why the fuck would he be ducking someone WHO IS ACTUALLY A BETTER MATCHUP for him than Cormier?

And why do you believe everything Dana says? Does it make you feel better? The Jones hate on here has truly reached epic levels.

Holy fucking christ.

You're not as smart as you think. Cormier is a potential tough opponent. Gus is a proven tough opponent. Cormier beat a barista and Hendo. Gus beat up Jones and destroyed a rising undefeated prospect.

Man > Barista&Hendo

said the keyboard warrior about the guy asking to fight Daniel Cormier in a cage fight.

You're not as smart as you think. Cormier is a potential tough opponent. Gus is a proven tough opponent. Cormier beat a barista and Hendo. Gus beat up Jones and destroyed a rising undefeated prospect.

If I'm not as smart as I think than you are more fucking stupid than you yourself realize. Gus fought a good fight and lost.

Fucking deal with it, crybaby loser.

Holy fucking christ.

What makes you think DC is a harder fight? Gus has already shown everything about him smells trouble for Jones. Similar reach, good enough wrestling to neutralize Jones', great footwork, slick boxing etc. There is nothing easy about a Gus fight for Jones. It's an extremely tough fight, which is why he wants none of it.

Some champion Jones is.......Ducking fighters. His end is soon.

said the keyboard warrior about the guy asking to fight Daniel Cormier in a cage fight.

What makes me a keyboard warrior exactly? He is ducking Gustafsson, there's simply no way around that, which obviously is why you resort to silly ad hominem instead.

Jones isn't ducking anyone, he's just not playing Dana's games.

Cormier is not a good matchup for Jones. Facing Gus again is actually a more favorable matchup for Jones, so no, again Jones isn't ducking anyone. Jones is going to be even more dominant in a rematch, sorry for your loss (in advance).

Deal with it/get over it already lol.

dmgsb2n.jpg

1233506_10151885643626276_44478230_n.jpg

Deal with it.

aad5c-9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back