It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

Weidman had great gameplan negating Silva's skillset. Many thought Anderson just threw the fight or waited too long to finish the fight. But Anderson is a counter puncher. We won't come after dangerous guy like Weidman. Weidman made him lose his patience.

ip7dx0.jpg
Is normal

To me it seemed like weidman had no respect or fear of him and wasn't in any way dazzled by Anderson. Just walked him down and knocked him out.

Thought it was a fluke at the time but looking back can see anderson was on the decline.

Biased nuthugger spotted. No fluke. The better fighter won. Too bad Silva couldn't adapt to the first young hungry lion that was put in front of him during his whole ufc stint.

Did you even see either of those fights?

Anderson was toying with him

It looked like big brother play fighting with baby brother. He was clowning too much n got caught

The 2nd fight is a freak accident

In both fights weidman was pretty much done n it was just a matter of time before Anderson puts him away

"His second won over Anderson"

Literally says it all. You are incomprehensibly retarded.

Chael, a guy not even half the skilled fighter Weidman is, molested Anderson. For over 20 minutes. In a row.

I honestly hate making mean posts like this but kids like you force my hand

Listen to this goof...

You talking about same chael who was juiced to his eyeballs n was 4 times over the allowed te limit, while Anderson was injured n he still beat him?

What happen in their 2nd fight?

Anderson murdered him n made it look easy.

Now juiced chael was at least able to push the pace n take injured Anderson down over n over

In 2nd fight that was no longer the case. He got his td at the beginning of the fight, but then got stuffed n soon after finished

Both weidman fights were going the same way. Initially weidman was able to get him down, but after that he was getting stuffed. N considering that weidman gas is shit compared to chael, Anderson felt he had him n started goofing.

Yeah so don’t throw rocks when you live in a glass house

Honestly, Weidman did well but was beginning to slow down. The leg kicks were landing and Silva was stuffing TDs.

Silva would have stopped him in the 3rd or 4th if he hadn't been such a clown.

One of the biggest fluke wins in ufc history

The other being his 2nd won over Anderson
Anderson should try dropping his hands like a dumbass and let Weidman throw punches at his head to prove your fluke theory.

Literally, Anderson Silva's first win over Chael is more of a fluke than any win I can think of... He got thoroughly molested fot 24 minutes and pulls off a hailmary fluke sub because Chael thought the fight was his.

Honestly, Weidman did well but was beginning to slow down. The leg kicks were landing and Silva was stuffing TDs.

Silva would have stopped him in the 3rd or 4th if he hadn't been such a clown.
Stopped him? Based off what? He didn't hurt Weidman with any strike in 2 fights.

Weidman would have KO'ed Silva in the first round if he didn't go for that kneebar. He landed huge shots of GNP and would have slept him if he kept going.

Stopped him? Based off what? He didn't hurt Weidman with any strike in 2 fights.

Weidman would have KO'ed Silva in the first round if he didn't go for that kneebar. He landed huge shots of GNP and would have slept him if he kept going.
I think there is enough evidence of Weidman gassing in fights for us to predict that the superior striker would have put him away later. Anderson only needs one well placed shot to put you down, look at Bonnar or Okami. Weidman gassed in the 4th round against Lyoto and was in danger of being stopped, Belfort had him in serious trouble and we've seen him break against Mousasi and Rockhold. We've also seen a style move knock him out against Romero, and who is more unorthodox and stylish than Silva. If Weidman had zero takedown threat for the remainder of the fight he would have been target practice.

It's easy for us to look back and shit on Anderson now, but he was incredible on the feet and Weidman has always been a fairly predictable and stiff striker.

Only The Chris has fucked Silva harder than USADA.

I think there is enough evidence of Weidman gassing in fights for us to predict that the superior striker would have put him away later. Anderson only needs one well placed shot to put you down, look at Bonnar or Okami. Weidman gassed in the 4th round against Lyoto and was in danger of being stopped, Belfort had him in serious trouble and we've seen him break against Mousasi and Rockhold. We've also seen a style move knock him out against Romero, and who is more unorthodox and stylish than Silva. If Weidman had zero takedown threat for the remainder of the fight he would have been target practice.

It's easy for us to look back and shit on Anderson now, but he was incredible on the feet and Weidman has always been a fairly predictable and stiff striker.
He didn't break against Rockhold.... He was tired, couldn't get up and concussed to shit...

How did he give up? Luke probably gave him multiple concussions and he never tapped.....

Moose fight was still the dumbest stoppage ever. I'll never change my stance on that.

Either way, Silva got ko'ed doing what he did in numerous fights.... Weidman has no control over the choices Silva made during those fights. The win is as legit as anyway win.

wow that long ago, crazy how fast time goes. It only feels like 2 years ago

Listen to this goof...

You talking about same chael who was juiced to his eyeballs n was 4 times over the allowed te limit, while Anderson was injured n he still beat him?

What happen in their 2nd fight?

Anderson murdered him n made it look easy.

Now juiced chael was at least able to push the pace n take injured Anderson down over n over

In 2nd fight that was no longer the case. He got his td at the beginning of the fight, but then got stuffed n soon after finished

Both weidman fights were going the same way. Initially weidman was able to get him down, but after that he was getting stuffed. N considering that weidman gas is shit compared to chael, Anderson felt he had him n started goofing.

Yeah so don’t throw rocks when you live in a glass house
What was Silva's injury In the first fight? He had sore ribs.... lol

Alot better than silvas career now.
Yoel vs Anderson shouldnt even be sanctioned.
Lol Silva's career is already done, his career was done before Weidman even came a long. The guy is past his prime unlike Weidman... so I don't think it matters how his career is like now, in his twilight years, the same with BJ Penn. Plus if you compare both their careers, Anderson's is a 100x better than Weidman's. People will be looking at highlights of Anderson's fights for years to come, while no one will give a shit about Weidman's. Big difference.

Which is it, either you are talking about GSP or you ain’t.

Stop being stupid.

The only one who has balls in their mouth is you hence why you felt the need to defend Anderson, and trying to get me to “appreciate him” because my post was hating on him.

Try appreciating GSP first if you want people to appreciate your favourite fighter.
I already answered your question in previous posts. You’re going in circles with yourself and THAT is stupid.

I gave you reasons to appreciate Anderson, mainly that he keeps fighting. He did not quit and he did not clog up divisions for “legacy”. Tell me why I should appreciate a fighter who doesn’t fight and clogs up divisions. By that logic you should LOVE Conor McGregor. And at least Conor still fights big challenges like Khabib.

Back