It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman had great gameplan negating Silva's skillset. Many thought Anderson just threw the fight or waited too long to finish the fight. But Anderson is a counter puncher. We won't come after dangerous guy like Weidman. Weidman made him lose his patience.

ip7dx0.jpg

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter

It's been 5 yrs. also since Conor beat Max. Two future superstars and champions

This was the last ufc event I watched for like 2 years, I'm.not really sure why, but I just had no passion for the sport for a few years. Glad I came back though

Nah, he shouldn't have been showboating like that.
It's a high-risk strategy and backfired.

Weidman had great gameplan negating Silva's skillset. Many thought Anderson just threw the fight or waited too long to finish the fight. But Anderson is a counter puncher. We won't come after dangerous guy like Weidman. Weidman made him lose his patience.

ip7dx0.jpg

I remember watching this saying wtf are you doing Anderson

One of the most insane endings in mma history. Couldn't believe Silva lost like that and I usually rooted against him , now I appreciate him as one of the top 3 GOATS

Sure was fun to see the fans boys cry. EDIT Still cry seems to be a better saying though lol.

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter
By this you mean that taunting that he would do in literally every one of his fights?

By this you mean that taunting that he would do in literally every one of his fights?

He would taunt in most of his fights yes, but that 2nd round of the Weidman fight he was going overboard with it. The only other fight he taunted that much in was the Maia fight, and we all knew Maia wasn't a threat on the feet

Yes.
That’s exactly what happened.

People who hate Anderson Silva enough will overlook the obvious.

And he has only won 1 fight since then and been busted for PED’s multiple times.

Chris ruined his career

Back