It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

You make a reply which is irrelevant because no one else was talking about GSP except you.

Thread is about Anderson getting KO’d and you are upset with my post.

Hate on? Yet you hate on GSP, weren’t you talking about being consistent previously? Hilarious man

Again, create another GSP thread if you aren’t able to talk about anything else.
Again. I am not talking about GSP. I’m talking about you being more understanding of the GOAT striker and not hold it against him that he continues to fight. I just used GSP as context because you have his balls in your mouth so I figured you knew GSP well.

It was just to help you appreciate Anderson Silva but you still relentlessly sacrifice your dignity to rescue GSP.

the only reason he could be one of the "GOATs" is because anderson dominated for so long that he didn't allow anyone to be a great champ too
So The Chris isn't one of the greatest because the guy he defeated twice beat everyone but Weidman.
{<huh}<Huh2>{<huh}
Weidman has the 2nd most MW title defenses in MMA history, along with the 2nd longest MW title reign. Those are facts.
Trying to besmirch those facts is blithering idiocy.

Last edited:
weidman was en route to losing that fight
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Anderson landed exactly 4 punches in the entire first fight... The fight went for over 6 minutes.

Anderson and The Chris fought for a total of 12 and a half minutes in the cage and in that time frame Silva was almost knocked out on two separate occasions, was legitimately knocked out once, and had his leg broken. At literally no point in those 12 and a half minutes was Anderson ever winning, or was even remotely competitive with Weidman. 15 minutes is the normal length of time a fight is. If those two fights were the same fight, and Anderson had somehow survived, Weidman would've won a clear decision

Seems like longer ago. I feel like Weidman has been a bum for a long time

So The Chris isn't one of the greatest because the guy he defeated twice beat everyone but Weidman.
{<huh}<Huh2>{<huh}
Weidman has the 2nd most MW title defenses in MMA history, along with the 2nd longest MW title reign. Those are facts.
Trying to besmirch those facts is blithering idiocy.
it's not a really relevant stat. other than him and anderson there was rich franklin with 2 defenses, nothing really spectacular

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Anderson landed exactly 4 punches in the entire first fight... The fight went for over 6 minutes.

Anderson and The Chris fought for a total of 12 and a half minutes in the cage and in that time frame Silva was almost knocked out on two separate occasions, was legitimately knocked out once, and had his leg broken. At literally no point in those 12 and a half minutes was Anderson ever winning, or was even remotely competitive with Weidman. 15 minutes is the normal length of time a fight is. If those two fights were the same fight, and Anderson had somehow survived, Weidman would've won a clear decision

ok you missed all the leg kicks anderson landed, great. the first fight weidman was getting tired and anderson was starting to land leg kicks at will. if you can't see that, the not much else I can do

Nah, he shouldn't have been showboating like that.
It's a high-risk strategy and backfired.

This is true but people seem to forget Anderson was pretty much hitting him at will before that and just playing around with him similar to the Maia fight. He took it to far though and paid the price.

Just like every other legend that played the reflex and baiting game. Eventually age catches up and it always ends the same way.

Epic moment but disappointing. Anderson deserved better than losing to somebody like Weidman.

I wish Silva were still on his unbeaten run. Imagine if he beat Weidman, Machida, Belfort (again), Rockhold, Diaz, Bisping, Romero, Mousasi, GSP, etc. Goddamn that would be epic. He'd be around 20 title defenses or more by now.

Rockhold vs Weidman & Bisping vs GSP are still the 2 biggest 185 fights they can make around this time.

It's understandable the frustration of the other middleweight fans.

Again. I am not talking about GSP. I’m talking about you being more understanding of the GOAT striker and not hold it against him that he continues to fight. I just used GSP as context because you have his balls in your mouth so I figured you knew GSP well.

It was just to help you appreciate Anderson Silva but you still relentlessly sacrifice your dignity to rescue GSP.

Which is it, either you are talking about GSP or you ain’t.

Stop being stupid.

The only one who has balls in their mouth is you hence why you felt the need to defend Anderson, and trying to get me to “appreciate him” because my post was hating on him.

Try appreciating GSP first if you want people to appreciate your favourite fighter.

Weidman couldn’t get him down again and his punches weren’t hurting Anderson until Anderson put himself in the worst position possible.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch the fights.

<21>

Anderson went full Anderson and it didn't end well.

I think Chris got in his head a bit by repeatedly bracing and slipping Andy's punches, making it seem like he couldn't be hurt. He was doing to Anderson what Anderson normally does to other guys, he was clowning him. So in turn Anderson foolishly upped his clown game and that's when Chris capitalized.

I do remember feeling like Anderson was perhaps turning the tide a bit... Rematch with full camp Weidman was more of an ass kicking.

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter
For at least the ten millionth time since that fight, he wasn't doing that for no reason. He was doing it because he was getting beat up everywhere the fight went and was in desperation mode trying to get Weidman to brawl.

People act like Silva was winning then made a dumb mistake. The over the top taunting was precisely because nothing else was working.

One of the biggest fluke wins in ufc history

The other being his 2nd won over Anderson

Biased nuthugger spotted. No fluke. The better fighter won. Too bad Silva couldn't adapt to the first young hungry lion that was put in front of him during his whole ufc stint.

For at least the ten millionth time since that fight, he wasn't doing that for no reason. He was doing it because he was getting beat up everywhere the fight went and was in desperation mode trying to get Weidman to brawl.

People act like Silva was winning then made a dumb mistake. The over the top taunting was precisely because nothing else was working.

Exactly this. Silva nuthugger totally ignore the fact that Silva's eyes rolled back during that gnp in round 1. He took a heck of a beating in round one. Nothing was working for him so he attempted to bait Weidman in order to counter strike. Too bad Weidman isn't a generic slow ass striker like Griffin. No matrixing in here.

Exactly this. Silva nuthugger totally ignore the fact that Silva's eyes rolled back during that gnp in round 1. He took a heck of a beating in round one. Nothing was working for him so he attempted to bait Weidman in order to counter strike. Too bad Weidman isn't a generic slow ass striker like Griffin. No matrixing in here.
Then they say shit like "he was landing at will in round 2!" First of all, he got KTFO so it hardly matters. Second, he landed five strikes in round 2. That's not landing at will.

Over two fights Weidman dominated him in the striking, on the ground, in the clinch, and people still say shit like "well if he could survive until late in the fight he could get one of his comeback finishes he was so known for!"

Ok.... but he couldn't. Twice. He didn't lose a split decision or get hit with a hail mary after dominating the fight. Complete ass kicking, twice. It's time to accept it and move on. I love Fedor but I'm not making threads years later about how he was winning that Bigfoot fight before the doctor's stoppage. He wasn't, he was getting his ass kicked and it sucked but that's fighting for you.

One of the biggest fluke wins in ufc history

The other being his 2nd won over Anderson

"His second won over Anderson"

Literally says it all. You are incomprehensibly retarded.

Chael, a guy not even half the skilled fighter Weidman is, molested Anderson. For over 20 minutes. In a row.

I honestly hate making mean posts like this but kids like you force my hand

Christ, it's such a relief not everyone on this karate forum is an idiot

I was there live at the event. I was very high. For a second I thought I was TOO high but nah it actually happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back