It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

I already answered your question in previous posts. You’re going in circles with yourself and THAT is stupid.

I gave you reasons to appreciate Anderson, mainly that he keeps fighting. He did not quit and he did not clog up divisions for “legacy”. Tell me why I should appreciate a fighter who doesn’t fight and clogs up divisions. By that logic you should LOVE Conor McGregor. And at least Conor still fights big challenges like Khabib.

So you’re mad that someone doesn’t appreciate your favourite fighter, so much so you make the effort to get them to appreciate the but it’s OK for you to not appreciate a fighter you don’t like?

Just go away

Of cour
So you’re mad that someone doesn’t appreciate your favourite fighter, so much so you make the effort to get them to appreciate the but it’s OK for you to not appreciate a fighter you don’t like?

Just go away
Of course it’s ok to not like a fighter. I am bringing up the merits of the fighters you imbecile. You trash a fighter who fights often and praise a fighter who doesn’t fight.

Not very smart. If more fighters choose to not fight, quit, vacate etc there will be no more mma. You don’t want that you imbecile.

Of cour

Of course it’s ok to not like a fighter. I am bringing up the merits of the fighters you imbecile. You trash a fighter who fights often and praise a fighter who doesn’t fight.

Not very smart. If more fighters choose to not fight, quit, vacate etc there will be no more mma. You don’t want that you imbecile.

You trash a fighter (GSP) constantly for whatever reason which I don’t care enough to try to get you to appreciate him but here you are defending the honour of your favourite fighter accusing someone of doing what you do.

Typical rabid fanboy

I’m still salty and I don’t care.

Fuck The Chris

<{silvanormal}>

usa_today_10002602.0.jpg

source.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Did you even see either of those fights?

Anderson was toying with him

It looked like big brother play fighting with baby brother. He was clowning too much n got caught

The 2nd fight is a freak accident

In both fights weidman was pretty much done n it was just a matter of time before Anderson puts him away

See, it blind fans like this that give good Silva fans a bad anme. At no time was he toying with Weidman, and he was losing every minute of both fights.

Silva is the best MW ever yes, but he simply got beat, twice. At no time was he winning. Why people simply cannot accept the fact that he was beat. His normal tricks in the cage were not working on Weidman, had he listened to his corner and calmed down he may have come down with a solid game plan, but him trying to goad Weidman into a brawl was a bad idea and he paid for it, simple as that.

This is also coming from a self admitted Silva hater, but I have to admit the guy was a phenom, just because I am not a fan does not mean I can't look at his skills (as with JBJ) and admit he was an amazing fighter.

Last edited:
Lol Silva's career is already done, his career was done before Weidman even came a long. The guy is past his prime unlike Weidman... so I don't think it matters how his career is like now, in his twilight years, the same with BJ Penn. Plus if you compare both their careers, Anderson's is a 100x better than Weidman's. People will be looking at highlights of Anderson's fights for years to come, while no one will give a shit about Weidman's. Big difference.
I will. Ill remember weidmans 2 annihlations of anderson. Forever and always.

Hes not even allowed to fight hahahah. Its pretty sad that you bring up how much money he made,as if I care. Obviously hr is rich and HAD a great career. But at least Weidman can have competitve matches w the elites. Silva isnt even fun to watch more,dodged a bullet from Gastelum,and should probably stick to wheelchair matches.
  1. Chris is no longer a draw.
  2. His career has lasted about the 1/4 of Anderson's.
  3. I doubt he is still getting sponsorship checks or getting invited to do promo's all over the world, like Anderson.
  4. In short, he won two fights and lost everything else.
giphy.gif

Anderson peeps gotta get over it. Everyone loses.
The Chris was just the guy to do it to Anderson.

1. Chris is no longer a draw.
  2. His career has lasted about the 1/4 of Anderson's.
  3. I doubt he is still getting sponsorship checks or getting invited to do promo's all over the world, like Anderson.
  4. In short, he won two fights and lost everything else.
giphy.gif
Chris fights in a totally stacked division,a division that Anderson cant survive in. And chris 2 wins over Anderson,ahem i mean 2 massacres,is all that matters. It signalled the End.

Listen to this goof...

You talking about same chael who was juiced to his eyeballs n was 4 times over the allowed te limit, while Anderson was injured n he still beat him?

What happen in their 2nd fight?

Anderson murdered him n made it look easy.

Now juiced chael was at least able to push the pace n take injured Anderson down over n over

In 2nd fight that was no longer the case. He got his td at the beginning of the fight, but then got stuffed n soon after finished

Both weidman fights were going the same way. Initially weidman was able to get him down, but after that he was getting stuffed. N considering that weidman gas is shit compared to chael, Anderson felt he had him n started goofing.

Yeah so don’t throw rocks when you live in a glass house

{<jordan}

retard

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter

Damn man, why haven't you been able to let it go? He was trying to bait Chris into a striking match and it worked.

It seems huge at the time, but I don't know is of anyone who considers the Chris as one of the greats

He ducked viTRTor hard and lost to Luke Romero and kelvin

People were talking about him as a GOAT MW when he was still undefeated and wrecking former champions.

You can send Rocksalt a bouquet of flowers for putting that to a violent, violent end.

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter

I'm an Andy fan, but this narrative always drives me nuts. Andy did it in all his fights and it usually worked for him, Weidman just caught him clean doing what Andy always does. We would be saying the same thing if Forrest caught him too, but Forrest wasn't good enough with his hands to take advantage of it like Chris Weidman did.

I yelled so loud my wife woke up thinking someone broke in and had a panic attack. Was worth.

You trash a fighter (GSP) constantly for whatever reason which I don’t care enough to try to get you to appreciate him but here you are defending the honour of your favourite fighter accusing someone of doing what you do.

Typical rabid fanboy
Well I can lead an idiot to water but I can’t make him drink! Let’s cheer on more ducks and vacaters and hate on active fighters!

Well I can lead an idiot to water but I can’t make him drink! Let’s cheer on more ducks and vacaters and hate on active fighters!

Yeah. Let’s cheer on a ducking roider instead!

You’d rather watch ducking PED abusers?

Good for you
Man, I said I’d rather watch active fighters. How is a ducking PED user an active fighter. You can’t even keep a conversation straight. Go back to school.

Back