It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

Stop.

No one thought he had slow twitch muscles after the Munoz KO. That’s some revisionist BS. And you know I got respect for you, China.
he's a blind GSP fan/anderson hater, good luck. and nah, weidman was never really fast but his cardio went to shit after USADA

Dude, he is slow. He was slow before USADA.... His elbow on Munoz was not some crazy quick attack.... It was a well timed elbow that landed perfectly..

Munoz is not Rockhold, Romero or Moose. Not even close.
It was very fast in real time, dude. Weidman was hailed as the next GOAT before Silva/Weidman 1. It wasn’t until he met some younger dudes that people saw he wasn’t all he was cracked up to be.

Don’t get me wrong though Weidman IS a very good fighter but it was the right place and right time for him.

he's a blind GSP fan/anderson hater, good luck. and nah, weidman was never really fast but his cardio went to shit after USADA
China is my dude. We’ve been back and forth a shitload of times. But Weidman was hailed as some new breed freak at MW. And yes, that’s very true.

oh so 3 (1 when he was completely washed up) when he had that insane run. you're just a blind hater and here on I will ignore you 100% when it comes to anderson and also GSP
That's cool. I feel the exact same way about you regarding these exact same fighters. I consider you a blind hater of GSP.

My favourite part is you trying to force on me who I should and shouldn't like because you like them. Reminds me of a religious person trying to sell me on religion.

Thread title -
It's been 5 years since Weidman KOed Anderson Silva

So what did you disagree with?

Anderson has one win in 5 years. Fact

Since the Chris fights he has not been the same. Fact

Since the Chris fight he’s been busted for PED’s numerous times. Fact

More like you simply can’t handle the truth hence why you felt the need to respond and go off topic.
I am not disagreeing with the statements you made, you just went out of your way to show how much you dislike Anderson Silva and extended the topic beyond what it was originally meant.

I simply extended further and included your fighter whom you excuse for every disreputable thing he does.

You couldn’t handle it so you go off again.

What do you disagree with that I said? GSP quit at 32 after Hendricks and only fought 1 fight since which was very convenient and selective.

If you can bash a fighter for continuing to fight but losing, are you saying that you would prefer people who quit but come back to cherry pick fights?

You can’t be a real mma fan if you like fighters who don’t fight and only cherry pick once they hit 32.

It’s not that hard, try to stick to what Is being discussed here.

It was very fast in real time, dude. Weidman was hailed as the next GOAT before Silva/Weidman 1. It wasn’t until he met some younger dudes that people saw he wasn’t all he was cracked up to be.

Don’t get me wrong though Weidman IS a very good fighter but it was the right place and right time for him.
i never hailed him as the next GOAT. I thought he would be a top fighter for a long time, regardless if he lost to Silva. I was right. He is still a top fighter, 5 years later.

i never hailed him as the next GOAT. I thought he would be a top fighter for a long time, regardless if he lost to Silva. I was right. He is still a top fighter, 5 years later.
You didn’t per say but many on here did along with MMA analysts. He’s definitely a top fighter but I don’t see him ever holding the strap again.

You didn’t per say but many on here did along with MMA analysts. He’s definitely a top fighter but I don’t see him ever holding the strap again.
I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that he regains the title but I think it is gonna be tough for him. He is getting up there and injuries are starting to accumulate as well.

I'd say he has to make it happen before the end of 2019 or it isn't gonna heppen.

I am not disagreeing with the statements you made, you just went out of your way to show how much you dislike Anderson Silva and extended the topic beyond what it was originally meant.

I simply extended further and included your fighter whom you excuse for every disreputable thing he does.

You couldn’t handle it so you go off again.

What do you disagree with that I said? GSP quit at 32 after Hendricks and only fought 1 fight since which was very convenient and selective.

If you can bash a fighter for continuing to fight but losing, are you saying that you would prefer people who quit but come back to cherry pick fights?

You can’t be a real mma fan if you like fighters who don’t fight and only cherry pick once they hit 32.

It’s not that hard, try to stick to what Is being discussed here.

What kind of garbage reply is this.

I didn’t go “out of my way”.

You can’t be a real MMA fan if you like fighters who cheat, cherry pick multiple times in his prime when people were wanting to see him fight Shogun and Jones.

I guess you can’t read either. I replied to the thread topic meanwhile you are butthurt and started talking about GSP. And you still are.

You should be telling yourself about sticking to a discussion.

Just create another GSP thread if you want to talk about him

Weidman had great gameplan negating Silva's skillset. Many thought Anderson just threw the fight or waited too long to finish the fight. But Anderson is a counter puncher. We won't come after dangerous guy like Weidman. Weidman made him lose his patience.

ip7dx0.jpg
And I remember everyone christening Weidman as the next great champ...

Teh Chris was clearly just the right style at the right time to catch an old champ. Silva clearly wasn't the matrix guy anymore since the Okami fight, it was obvious he was slowing down.

Weidman did a great job beating old, past prime guys, but got beat the fuck up immediately when he fought top guys from his generation.

Just shows how awesome Silva was for dominating for so long. Every champ eventually loses, if they don't run away that is.

What kind of garbage reply is this.

I didn’t go “out of my way”.

You can’t be a real MMA fan if you like fighters who cheat, cherry pick multiple times in his prime when people were wanting to see him fight Shogun and Jones.

I guess you can’t read either. I replied to the thread topic meanwhile you are butthurt and started talking about GSP. And you still are.

You should be telling yourself about sticking to a discussion.

Just create another GSP thread if you want to talk about him
You must get so many people sighing at you.

I make a reply that is coherent and in response to how you bash Anderson and you confuse the whole situation for yourself because I tried to relate it to a fighter you like in GSP.

Anderson Continues to fight. You hate on him for it and it’s often in connectionto him having something over GSP. I just wanted to inquire into the thought process of a person who likes a fighter who quits but dislikes a fighter who fights but loses.

That’s all man. Hate on.

You must get so many people sighing at you.

I make a reply that is coherent and in response to how you bash Anderson and you confuse the whole situation for yourself because I tried to relate it to a fighter you like in GSP.

Anderson Continues to fight. You hate on him for it and it’s often in connectionto him having something over GSP. I just wanted to inquire into the thought process of a person who likes a fighter who quits but dislikes a fighter who fights but loses.

That’s all man. Hate on.

You make a reply which is irrelevant because no one else was talking about GSP except you.

Thread is about Anderson getting KO’d and you are upset with my post.

Hate on? Yet you hate on GSP, weren’t you talking about being consistent previously? Hilarious man

Again, create another GSP thread if you aren’t able to talk about anything else.

Probably the only fight I'm still salty about

Yes Weidman planned well and all credit too him for doing what he did, but Anderson waving his head around was essentially handing him a win on a platter

The most frustrating part was Weidman was already starting to slow down, and the leg kicks from Andy were starting to take a toll as well.

The most frustrating part was Weidman was already starting to slow down, and the leg kicks from Andy were starting to take a toll as well.
Yup right before the ko you could see by Chris' facial expression and body language that he was getting frustrated

One of the biggest fluke wins in ufc history

The other being his 2nd won over Anderson

Back