It's a good thing my wife is voting for Trump.

Hopefully you got her some flowers or her favorite drink to make it up to her?;)

So what is she gonna do in Nov? Does she like or dislike HIllary? Does she hate Trump?

What would you do if your wife voted for Hillary and became a hardcore liberal? I mean really hardcore and she doesn't want your kids to be taught that Jesus stuff.

Not married but I don't think I could ever fall in love with a conservative chick. I mean who wants to be around an idiot for the rest of their life? I certainly don't...

What would you do if your wife voted for Hillary and became a hardcore liberal? I mean really hardcore and she doesn't want your kids to be taught that Jesus stuff.
I can't imagine it really. She's like me in our beliefs and politically.

Honestly I don't know. But it's nice being on the same page with raising kids. And we don't always agree on the minor things.

I do what my girlfriend tells me to do, or when she's not available, I'll do what most Hollywood celebrities tell me to do. Obviously, I'm a Hillary supporter.

My wife is voting Hillary. She voted Romney in 2012 and Obama in 08'. She's kinda all over the place.

She eastern European? Yes? I hear this quite often. Not sure if it's lies or true, a guy I used to work with met a Ukrainian and now married her, he used to tell stories about how she was all about pleasing him, cooking for him etc. She just wanted him to continue to keep in shape and bring home the dick and bacon.

Russian, yeah. And your last sentence is accurate in my limited experience: they want you to be the stereotypical man--go to work, fix stuff, etc.--and in return they will be the stereotypical woman--cook, clean, shop, etc. Very "unenlightened" relationship by SJW standards. And I like that.

My wife and I are conservative. She voted cruz and I voted Trump in the primaries. So I know what you're saying.
Surprised you went Trump instead of Cruz. Cruz is an actual evangelical.

Surprised you went Trump instead of Cruz. Cruz is an actual evangelical.
I thought he might have been fake. I was worried about it enough not to vote for him.

I also worried that he had some huge scandal with affairs. I don't know if it was true.

I would dump a girl if she said she liked trump also.

I would instantly know she was an idiot

I thought he might have been fake. I was worried about it enough not to vote for him.

I also worried that he had some huge scandal with affairs. I don't know if it was true.

That would go part and parcel for the evangelicals though.

Your most famous one Ted haggard was cheating on his wife but he was banging dudes.

doing laundry sucks man.

I don't mind mowing the lawn, washing dishes, cleaning the floors, and don't mind chucking the clothes in the washer and dryer.

But folding laundry? can't stand it. I usually end up with a 'clean' basket and a 'dirty' basket of clothes. So for what it's worth I think that's a pretty big contribution in my book...but that's just me.
I kind of agree lol. At least as it pertains to house duties.

Mine and I typically agree in generalities. Our biggest difference is that I'm pro life and care far more about economic issues and black/minority rights than her.

She started out supporting hillary, switched over to bernie and is now an unenthused hillary. I was on the bernie train the whole way, and now I'll begrudgingly vote hillary. she thought trump was the worst candidate, I thought cruz was.

Mine and I typically agree in generalities. Our biggest difference is that I'm pro life and care far more about economic issues and black/minority rights than her.

She started out supporting hillary, switched over to bernie and is now an unenthused hillary. I was on the bernie train the whole way, and now I'll begrudgingly vote hillary. she thought trump was the worst candidate, I thought cruz was.
So you married a racist.;)

Russian, yeah. And your last sentence is accurate in my limited experience: they want you to be the stereotypical man--go to work, fix stuff, etc.--and in return they will be the stereotypical woman--cook, clean, shop, etc. Very "unenlightened" relationship by SJW standards. And I like that.
How's conversation? Honest question. I mean no offense by it and I couldn't marry a girl that couldn't at least somewhat challenge me intellectually.

Wow, that sounds like a pretty lame relationship, no offense. I'm sure she chooses to live that way and it's cool if you're both happy but my wife has a Masters degree and 2 BA degrees and runs her own business. To each his own I guess.

Holy crap, this is one of the douchiest posts I've ever read on here. Damn.

Back