It's a good thing my wife is voting for Trump.

Hard to understand anyone backing trump tbh. Such a terrible candidate that even hillary looks sort of ok in comparison.

My wife is really intelligent. Much smarter than me actually. She wants to stay home. She thought about working a little but right now she's happy at home with her little buddy. We have a 3 year old not in school yet.

Ok cool, as long as you guys are happy.

LOl @ no offense

Did you read his post? He said her contribution to the house was doing laundry.

Lol. I'm sure she probably brings something to the household. My wife does our laundry so when I tell her to quit spending money, she says she'll go on strike.

I hope she does more than just the laundry, rip. Otherwise she's got a hell of a good gig.

i don't think he specified that the laundry was her only contribution, but if you want to insult someone, just do it. being passive aggressive is pathetic.

I hope she does more than just the laundry, rip. Otherwise she's got a hell of a good gig.
These are her words, "I keep all you guys alive"

She does more than laundry. We just joke around a lot.

i don't think he specified that the laundry was her only contribution, but if you want to insult someone, just do it. being passive aggressive is pathetic.

Oh give me a fucking break, you're the one being passive aggressive. First off, you didn't even quote my post and second, you said "lol @ no offense". If there's a pussy post in the thread that's it. If you want to critique my post man up and do it.

And you're defending a guy that couldn't come up with a contribution better than doing laundry? Besides, I said in another post to him that it's cool if that's the arrangement that makes them happy.

My wife and I are conservative. She voted cruz and I voted Trump in the primaries. So I know what you're saying.

You voted Trump while she didn't? Well they do say women are the smarter sex :p

Anyway, my woman is liberal so she votes blue or independent.

Oh give me a fucking break, you're the one being passive aggressive. First off, you didn't even quote my post and second, you said "lol @ no offense". If there's a pussy post in the thread that's it. If you want to critique my post man up and do it.

And you're defending a guy that couldn't come up with a contribution better than doing laundry? Besides, I said in another post to him that it's cool if that's the arrangement that makes them happy.
i legit laughed at it...you insult the guys marriage, and say 'no offense"? LOL...and I already critiqued your post.

My wife and I are conservative. She voted cruz and I voted Trump in the primaries. So I know what you're saying.

I voted Cruz in the primary and my wife voted Rubio. We both tend to vote conservative. We usually have a couple very friendly talks about the candidates before voting. Yesterday was a local election and we voted Dems across the board (not that political party means much when voting for the drain commissioner)

My wife and I argue about politics hardly at all now, although we used to argue about it a bit more. I'm generally center-left and she's generally center-right I guess. Other than a recent protest vote on my part for Gary Johnson we both have been finding the general shenanigans of politics ridiculous lately and haven't been voting much.

Our best argument came during one of the Obama/McCain debates. We got to disagreeing and got to doing shots while doing so. In the morning we woke up naked on the couch with that "WTF happened?" thing going on. We looked over and saw that our clothes were stacked in respective piles on opposite sides of the TV. Apparently we decided at some point that angry drunken sex was the only resolution to our conflict. Yeah I love my wife.

doing laundry sucks man.

I don't mind mowing the lawn, washing dishes, cleaning the floors, and don't mind chucking the clothes in the washer and dryer.

But folding laundry? can't stand it. I usually end up with a 'clean' basket and a 'dirty' basket of clothes. So for what it's worth I think that's a pretty big contribution in my book...but that's just me.

What's our dice game, gents? Take your bets.

I'm thinking he's probably paid for everything they have and own over those 20 years, and she's a Bernie supporter.

Throw me a "like" if you favor the over/under.

this is pretty good. I'm betting you're right.

Mine supported Bernie. I didn't have to hit her. My unstoppable laughter and relentless heckling made her cry.

Mine supported Bernie. I didn't have to hit her. My unstoppable laughter and relentless heckling made her cry.

I noticed a lot of chicks like Bernie; more than guys, which makes sense because he espouses a beta philosophy. But that's what made Crooked Hillary's and her shills' attempts to smear his supporters as "Bernie Bros" so hilarious. They were mostly Bernie Bitches.

My wife and I argue about politics hardly at all now, although we used to argue about it a bit more. I'm generally center-left and she's generally center-right I guess. Other than a recent protest vote on my part for Gary Johnson we both have been finding the general shenanigans of politics ridiculous lately and haven't been voting much.

Our best argument came during one of the Obama/McCain debates. We got to disagreeing and got to doing shots while doing so. In the morning we woke up naked on the couch with that "WTF happened?" thing going on. We looked over and saw that our clothes were stacked in respective piles on opposite sides of the TV. Apparently we decided at some point that angry drunken sex was the only resolution to our conflict. Yeah I love my wife.
Lol. Funny story. Hold on to her Final Rehab. You've gotta keep her!

Hopefully you got her some flowers or her favorite drink to make it up to her?;)

So what is she gonna do in Nov? Does she like or dislike HIllary? Does she hate Trump?

Mine isn't allowed to vote. Date/marry a foreigner, then you won't have to argue about politics because they won't give a shit.

She eastern European? Yes? I hear this quite often. Not sure if it's lies or true, a guy I used to work with met a Ukrainian and now married her, he used to tell stories about how she was all about pleasing him, cooking for him etc. She just wanted him to continue to keep in shape and bring home the dick and bacon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back