It's a good thing my wife is voting for Trump.

R

ripskater

She wouldn't want me going Hulkamania on her! This is funny stuff.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/clinton-trump-battery-029843

Responding to a 911 call placed by Elvia, sheriff’s deputies were told by the woman that during an argument with her husband about politics, he “called her many derogatory names then grabbed her wrist and threw her on a chair in the bedroom.”

Elvia told cops that she then went to a bedroom on the other side of the house to get away from her husband, to whom she has been married 20 years. But Lawrence, she said, “followed her, grabbed her by the arm again and slung her to the ground.” Elvia told investigators that she “hurt her butt/backside when she hit the ground.”

During police questioning, Lawrence said that the duo had been arguing about politics and that when his wife “tried to slap him in the face,” he “shoved her back and she slipped and fell to the ground.”

Anyway War Room, Do you guys and your spouse/girlfriend typically vote for different parties or presidential candidates? And how does that go?

My wife does what I tell her.;)

Mine isn't allowed to vote. Date/marry a foreigner, then you won't have to argue about politics because they won't give a shit.

Mine votes Democrat or doesn't vote. As a minority woman with zero patriotism toward the USA she is unlikely to change.

What's our dice game, gents? Take your bets.

I'm thinking he's probably paid for everything they have and own over those 20 years, and she's a Bernie supporter.

Throw me a "like" if you favor the over/under.

I am fairly left leaning, and my wife is from Scotland, so she is even further to the left than I am. So any arguments we have take place during the primaries.

I am fairly left leaning, and my wife is from Scotland, so she is even further to the left than I am. So any arguments we have take place during the primaries.
My wife and I are conservative. She voted cruz and I voted Trump in the primaries. So I know what you're saying.

What's our dice game, gents? Take your bets.

I'm thinking he's probably paid for everything they have and own over those 20 years, and she's a Bernie supporter.

Throw me a "like" if you favor the over/under.
Lol. I'm sure she probably brings something to the household. My wife does our laundry so when I tell her to quit spending money, she says she'll go on strike.

My wife is solidly liberal and supporter Bernie but also likes Hillary. She was really hoping Warren would run (so did I) but we know that it wasn't likely at all.

We differ mostly on economic issues, where I am closer to the center. On social issues we are nearly identical.

She is pretty upset at the prospect of a Trump presidency but I tell her the up side is that we would gain financially under his plan, but that doesn't ease her concern.

Lol. I'm sure she probably brings something to the household. My wife does our laundry so when I tell her to quit spending money, she says she'll go on strike.
Wow, that sounds like a pretty lame relationship, no offense. I'm sure she chooses to live that way and it's cool if you're both happy but my wife has a Masters degree and 2 BA degrees and runs her own business. To each his own I guess.

Wow, that sounds like a pretty lame relationship, no offense. I'm sure she chooses to live that way and it's cool if you're both happy but my wife has a Masters degree and 2 BA degrees and runs her own business. To each his own I guess.
My wife is really intelligent. Much smarter than me actually. She wants to stay home. She thought about working a little but right now she's happy at home with her little buddy. We have a 3 year old not in school yet.

My wife is solidly liberal and supporter Bernie but also likes Hillary. She was really hoping Warren would run (so did I) but we know that it wasn't likely at all.

We differ mostly on economic issues, where I am closer to the center. On social issues we are nearly identical.

She is pretty upset at the prospect of a Trump presidency but I tell her the up side is that we would gain financially under his plan, but that doesn't ease her concern.
I think many women are voting for Hillary instead of Trump. Men are probably heavy for Trump. But I'm going on what I hear and haven't seen a poll.

Regrettably, I must turn down the invitation to comment on the views of whatever...quizzical...sort of woman...might betroth herself to our dear thread starter.

Regrettably, I must turn down the invitation to comment on the views of whatever...quizzical...sort of woman...might betroth herself to our dear thread starter.
Lol. Actually my wife is really awesome. She's a great girl.

Back