It sucks but Conor-Cerrone got watched by more people than Khabib-Gaethje by all metrics.

Khabib made 0 dollars/pounds from abroad views. Fighters only get extra for ppv, as a fighter who’s watched more Bangladesh means nothing.

That is ridiculous. Just goes to show that people prefer drama and charismatic assholes over honorable complete martial artists.
Where are you getting your data? And does it include Russia?
As for the US, the time of day wasn't good for most potential viewers.

26 million is MORE THAN 2 million. Try again. While you’re at it, why don’t you track down those Russian tv numbers for 254. I bet they were huge, again.

I can count. You’re going to have to do much better.
Track down the global 246 numbers first. Russians love Conor . Go check Russian mma forums they think khabib vs justin was a fix lol

26 million is MORE THAN 2 million. Try again. While you’re at it, why don’t you track down those Russian tv numbers for 254. I bet they were huge, again.

I can count. You’re going to have to do much better.

Conor-Khabib was seen by people all around the globe and it did 2.4 million PPVs. 2 million PPVs therefore amount to a little less than the whole world.

No one wants to watch Khabib put his face in another mans junk and hold his legs for extended periods of time.

The circus fight in Conor-Cerrone was seen by Canadians, Argentines, Americans, Brazilians, Australians, and the British. Those in total trump Russian viewers by a large margin.
Brazilians pay for a channel that broadcasts all events. Most subscribers watch all events. Considering there were no brazilians in either fight, I doubt there was a big difference. Conor is more famous here, but not by a large margin.

lol conor v Cowby sold 1 mil in prime time while Khabib v Gaethje sold 650k during the day... if he is selling that much during the day.. he wouldve sold over a mil easily in prime time

That is ridiculous. Just goes to show that people prefer drama and charismatic assholes over honorable complete martial artists.
Khabib's octagon interview has 19M views in 4 days, Conor's octagon interview with the highest views is when he defeated Aldo with 17M and Cowboy with 16M views...people do prefer the honorable complete martial artist, the event was doomed by the starting time, UFC already collected from Abu Dhabi so they didnt care, but the numbers are there.

Conor-Khabib was seen by people all around the globe and it did 2.4 million PPVs. 2 million PPVs therefore amount to a little less than the whole world.

LMAO.

caf.gif

Khabib's octagon interview has 19M views in 4 days, Conor's octagon interview with the highest views is when he defeated Aldo with 17M and Cowboy with 16M views...people do prefer the honorable complete martial artist, the event was doomed by the starting time, UFC already collected from Abu Dhabi so they didnt care, but the numbers are there.

Mostly Russians and Indians have pulled in 19M views on that video.

Not at all surprising because Conor is inarguably the biggest star in the sport. I think UFC shot itself in the foot as far as ppv buys go by having the card in the afternoon, I think it would have gotten closer to 1m had it been at the regular time.

Last edited:
No surprise. Khabib is not the most entertaining fighter.

What's wrong with that? Are people not allowed to like what they like? I mean hell, some people like baseball for fuck's sake lol. I think there are worse things than wanting to watch a charismatic asshole fighter that's known for packing a really hard punch and finishing fights in explosive ways.

Back