It can be said computers are simply our bodies reverse engineered.

But seriously. And I did enjoy your train of thought because it's without hypocrisy. He's (Satan) is not building God's kingdom on earth. He is doing what he was designed to do as a cursed vessel and implementing his own system which is what God is allowing as a test to mankind. But, Jesus does not return to establish that system but rather to judge and destroy it and set up his kingdom (system).
You're sure about this? 100% sure?

To me it would make more sense if Jesus cleaned up Satan's system and did some redecorating rather than starting from scratch. Certainly more practical. After dealing with the previous obnoxious landlord, people will be ready for a savior. The whole plan though requires Satan's work to bring the world under one banner and lay the groundwork for a global government. Without it it couldn't work.
Listen, you are far more logical than the other posters here. And I hoped people like you would stick around to inspire a more clear discussion. But...
You say "without it it couldn't work."
No one is forcing Satan. He does what thou wilt.
Why would Jesus clean up an inferior system? The technical is far less superior than the spiritual, like I told you before. Why would you clean up a secondary system when you are the primal system. Jesus isn't starting from scratch. He is implementing what what always was, will always be and will always be again. Jesus doesn't need Satan's system, He's already had his own. In fact, Satan's system is a counterfeit of his original system. Why would he judge and then use a counterfeit system. His has ALWAYS been better.

Listen, you are far more logical than the other posters here. And I hoped people like you would stick around to inspire a more clear discussion. But...
You say "without it it couldn't work."
No one is forcing Satan. He does what thou wilt.
Why would Jesus clean up an inferior system? The technical is far less superior than the spiritual, like I told you before. Why would you clean up a secondary system when you are the primal system. Jesus isn't starting from scratch. He is implementing what what always was, will always be and will always be again. Jesus doesn't need Satan's system, He's already had his own. In fact, Satan's system is a counterfeit of his original system. Why would he judge and then use a counterfeit system. His has ALWAYS been better.
How do you know Satan exists?

22tb encryption over here. What is the correct question?
Listen, you couldn't counter or accept my initial answer to you even though you asked for it even though I warned you. Let it go. Reply to my initial answer to you or we're done. I don't play games. If you want answers they are yours for the taking. If you want games go elsewhere.

can't have the yin without the yang.
How do you know you can't have the yin without the yang? Why do we have to have both a good and bad figure pulling the strings in the background? Maybe you should link your book.

This conversation has become dense.

How do you know you can't have the yin without the yang? Why do we have to have both a good and bad figure pulling the strings in the background? Maybe you should link your book.
Listen. I don't take people like you seriously. I won't even quote the Bible with people like you because I don't waste time. Witnessing to someone is different than ministering. I am applying knowledge in this board. If people want it good, if not, good. I don't care. Your posts to me are like a child who throws the chess board and it's participants on the ground because you are losing the conversation. Throw it away, I don't care. I am here for the event. If it happens good, if not, then not. You are a child turning the board. That is a fact.

Listen, you couldn't counter or accept my initial answer to you even though you asked for it even though I warned you. Let it go. Reply to my initial answer to you or we're done. I don't play games. If you want answers they are yours for the taking. If you want games go elsewhere.

Genuinely curious, not playing games.

In order to conform to what we understand have we analyzed our bodies and created technology to compliment and understand it?

Genuinely curious, not playing games.

In order to conform to what we understand have we analyzed our bodies and created technology to compliment and understand it?
No. That was before I quoted the Bible. Technology is Satan's system, the Mystery of Iniquity. It exists to counter Jesus' Spiritual Church, the Mystery of Christ.

Satan is inspiring mankind to build the system to combat Christ's second coming, but all the while, conning mankind into believing this technical system is "Good for them." Satan is using mankind and their desire to evolve to build his system. Man is a willing participant, although a fully ignorant participant. Mankind is doing what it knows, not what is understands in implementing this system.

Listen. I don't take people like you seriously. I won't even quote the Bible with people like you because I don't waste time. Witnessing to someone is different than ministering. I am applying knowledge in this board. If people want it good, if not, good. I don't care. Your posts to me are like a child who throws the chess board and it's participants on the ground because you are losing the conversation. Throw it away, I don't care. I am here for the event. If it happens good, if not, then not. You are a child turning the board. That is a fact.
I just ask legitimately honest and simple questions, but you get offended. I don't understand what I did to cause such hurtful hostility towards my person. You accuse all my inquiries to be sarcasm, and they are not. There might have been some small amounts of light humor tossed in here and there, but those questions were well thought out and scientific. It's hard to ask "the right questions" you keep talking about when you won't say what the right questions are.

I just ask legitimately honest and simple questions, but you get offended. I don't understand what I did to cause such hurtful hostility towards my person. You accuse all my quaries to be sarcasm, and they are not. There might have been some small amounts of light humor tossed in here and there, but those questions were well thought out and scientific. It's hard to ask "the right questions" you keep talking about when you won't say what the right questions are.
I posted this 2 pages ago. Reread it and either comment or leave.

Okay. The Bible talks about 2 different mysteries. The Mystery of Christ and the Mystery of Iniquity.

The mystery of Christ was Jesus coming the first time, dying for our sins and giving birth to the spiritual church which would become a self sustaining spiritual model existing throughout the ages.

The mystery of iniquity was already at work in Paul the Apostles day and is Satan's counterfeit system to oppose Christ's mystery of Christ. This system was first engineering, trade, governments, monies, corporations, military and now the cherry on top is technology tying everything together. It's a system based on total control. This system has been created to directly oppose the spiritual movement of Christ and his church.

Mystery of Christ = blessed and spiritual
Mystery of Iniquity = Cursed and demonized.

Now this does not mean that engineers and computer programmers are evil. It's just means these people have been a part of a system that has not been raised up to be blessed but cursed. It's like a tire iron. You can use one to change a tire or beat someone to death. Technology and progress is not in itself evil, but in the end, the closer we get, it will become manifest its purpose is for total control which is the same as evil. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The spiritual frees everyone it might be a burdensome life but a free life none the less.
The technological entraps and ensnares and it seems like a pleasant life but it's like eating too much candy, eventually you lose your teeth.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper. If you ask the correct question you'll get the correct answer. All this information is based on my two books BTW. I don't want to exalt myself but this is my copyrighted work that I give away for free but is also for sale on amazon. This is my work. :)

No. That was before I quoted the Bible. Technology is Satan's system, the Mystery of Iniquity. It exists to counter Jesus' Spiritual Church, the Mystery of Christ.

Satan is inspiring mankind to build the system to combat Christ's second coming, but all the while, conning mankind into believing this technical system is "Good for them." Satan is using mankind and their desire to evolve to build his system. Man is a willing participant, although a fully ignorant participant. Mankind is doing what it knows, not what is understands in implementing this system.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Apologies if I came across wrong, it was unintentional. The prophets always were a difficult lot to understand. Peace be with you.

I just ask legitimately honest and simple questions, but you get offended. I don't understand what I did to cause such hurtful hostility towards my person. You accuse all my inquiries to be sarcasm, and they are not. There might have been some small amounts of light humor tossed in here and there, but those questions were well thought out and scientific. It's hard to ask "the right questions" you keep talking about when you won't say what the right questions are.
you mean like this:

Jesus = Bill Gates?

Thanks, I appreciate it. Apologies if I came across wrong, it was unintentional. The prophets always were a difficult lot to understand. Peace be with you.
Lol. agree to disagree.

Back