It can be said computers are simply our bodies reverse engineered.

I posted this 2 pages ago. Reread it and either comment or leave.

Okay. The Bible talks about 2 different mysteries. The Mystery of Christ and the Mystery of Iniquity.

The mystery of Christ was Jesus coming the first time, dying for our sins and giving birth to the spiritual church which would become a self sustaining spiritual model existing throughout the ages.

The mystery of iniquity was already at work in Paul the Apostles day and is Satan's counterfeit system to oppose Christ's mystery of Christ. This system was first engineering, trade, governments, monies, corporations, military and now the cherry on top is technology tying everything together. It's a system based on total control. This system has been created to directly oppose the spiritual movement of Christ and his church.

Mystery of Christ = blessed and spiritual
Mystery of Iniquity = Cursed and demonized.

Now this does not mean that engineers and computer programmers are evil. It's just means these people have been a part of a system that has not been raised up to be blessed but cursed. It's like a tire iron. You can use one to change a tire or beat someone to death. Technology and progress is not in itself evil, but in the end, the closer we get, it will become manifest its purpose is for total control which is the same as evil. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The spiritual frees everyone it might be a burdensome life but a free life none the less.
The technological entraps and ensnares and it seems like a pleasant life but it's like eating too much candy, eventually you lose your teeth.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper. If you ask the correct question you'll get the correct answer. All this information is based on my two books BTW. I don't want to exalt myself but this is my copyrighted work that I give away for free but is also for sale on amazon. This is my work. :)

Rambo III : Rambo is checking his equipment:
Moussa Chanin:"What it that?"
Rambo:"Blue light."
Moussa Chanin:"What does it do?
Rambo:"Turns blue."

latest

What is reality?

What is causality?

Where does the world come from?

How can we describe the reality?

Is there a deepest basis of the world?

Will we realize ever Einstein’s dream and will we find a "world formula"?

There are still some specific questions:

* What is matter?

* Why the space has exactly three dimensions?

* How the "arrow of the time" arises? We know that the time pours from the past over the presence into the future - and under no circumstances can be turned round. Nevertheless in no physical formula does this time flow appears - all formula are, as the physicist says, "time-symmetrical", that is when past and future are completely equivalent and from the formula here not distinguishable.

* Which are the basic modules of the world?

* Is the world dominated by severe laws or by the coincidence?

* Why we can recognize the reality, at least partial? Finally we receive a picture of the reality only about our sensory impression, and those ones consist of electric impulses. How can we construct the reality from that - and does this construction agrees in fact with the reality?

And finally the question: where does the consciousness come from?

The previous physical systems, and were they still so unusual, could not answer these questions. The space is presupposed always as three-dimensional; otherwise the natural laws would be different. Is in a theory - like in the "string theory"-actually more than three spatial dimensions', the the surplus dimensions are hidden modestly when one rolls it up on an unmeasurable way into a small space.

The last elements of the world were once the atoms, then the elementary particles, then the Quarks, now maybe the "Praeons" and so forth and the time appears in all physical equations so that a process could progress just as well of the future into the past - what as we note already in the everyday life is completely impossible.

Also the coincidence does not have to search for anything in the physics. If nevertheless we find it in a physical formula, this is considered as emergency solution because too many elements - for example innumerable atoms - are available and this great number can not be described exactly. And questions about phenomena as consciousness or really extrasensory perception appertain not into the physics, but into the psychology or Esoteric in opinion of the physicists.

“You will think therefore that something must lack to the people for their bliss all the time: that our finiteness is even of completeness, because they lead for the completeness: You will find, that these needs have not been so frequent during the origin of the mankind, and such had to be then unequally more imperfect just for that: that the unpleasant one of every need gained the origin’s spirit, become cloth to the practice and development of the spirit strength: that with every fiction of the averages the mankind received a better existence necessarily: that every satisfied need wakens, however, one new, further one which is satisfied by an other fiction again in order to initiate one new satisfactory again, through the incredible activity of our spirit, immediately again: that therefore the history of the human sex that is history of the needs in stages originated from each other, the fiction initiated by that, and the completeness of the whole human sex combined with that considerably increasing incessantly. You must find therefore too, that it is a fact to be proved easily also a lack of all history and news that our sex of the lowest stages must have begun: that the earth was, in their youth, in utmost incompleteness: to believe that this incompleteness decreases itself daily, that the nature works for the better existence and for the completeness and that it is unphilosophic, that the earth and the mankind are of no further perfection, except for the present one capable - that a thing that being consists in the constant increasing must stop at the same time impossibly in his headway for the better existence, or decrease itself.

If the world is working for the better existence, for the completeness, for the explanation: so must God and the nature characterize to the most frightful opponent of his purpose’s, which wants to prevent this last. Every doing of the kind must only destroy itself through the race of the time itself; it already contained the bud of their destruction during their first origin in themselves. Such an institution can be encountered in the world and city of God bare for that, around the pressure, and through this the need to lead the effort of our strengths to the bringing away of this obstacle. Will show easily to itself, that everything, something on stupidity, superstition, darkness and sets up bare opinion of the people, to stop some day necessarily, and smarter and furnishings better must deviate: that those ones better furnishings have nothing to fear; because God and the nature are to them tall allies; all obstacles of the world will be only tools themselves, to make they all the more finer, cleverer and more durable.

The empire of the truth alone becomes eternal, will be indestructible.”

- Adam Weishaupt (Greater Mysteries I)

Then why not implement the flawless system without first hindering mankind by subjecting it to a flawed system? Was it simply a cruel game? There must have been something to learn, some tools that needed to be understood, some lessons that had to be instilled in men in order for the second coming of Jesus to accomplish what it’s meant to. If you want to claim that the first arrival of Jesus was not a failure, and that it was just some “planting of the seed” visitation that precipitated exactly what was intended, then you must also do the same for this system of iniquity you speak of.

You can kill someone with a tire iron to prevent them from harming an innocent child. Killing someone with a tire iron is not inherently "evil" or "wrong".

Think of the interaction of the yin/yang. Think of how perpetual motion can be achieved by properly circulating opposing forces. A system needs to be balanced. If Christ’s system is so effective why is it still just a dream waiting to happen? I imagine because there are certain tools from this current system that are essential in making it all "work". At least that’s how it seems to me. There is no light without darkness; it cannot exist on its own.

As for Tesla, his views on existence are very interesting. Tesla acknowledged that the perception of order could all be an illusion, but he also alludes to us being like mechanical puppets here in his statement about death:

"SINCE time immemorial the most profound thinkers have tried to lift the veil that hides the beyond," said Mr. Tesla. "As for myself, I have read thousands of volumes of literature and thought for years in the hope that I might get some kind of evidence to show that death is not the end. But all in vain. To me the universe is simply a marvelous mechanism, and the most complex forms of human life, as human beings, are nothing else but automatic engines, controlled by external influence. Through incessant observation I have so convinced myself of the truth of this that I cannot perform any act or even conceive a thought without locating at once the external stimulus that prompted it.”

http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.com/2013/02/life-after-death-according-to-nikola.html

I read his book, “The Problem of Increasing Human Energy”. In it he regards humanity as a mass being moved by forces; an interesting viewpoint and something that I can adhere to.

In regards to the body as a computer, would you say our stomach would be the battery? The chemical reactions in our stomach that break down our foods act like those in a battery that build up electrons?

Lastly, it's said that the ancient Hindu texts also contain technological secrets within. Interesting how Oppenheimer chose to quote it, when explaining how the accomplishment of creating the weapon made him feel.

I don't have all the answers. I believe that all mankind is being tested that is what Satan and his system will accomplish in each of our lives, test us by showing us who we truly are. Some will shine and some will conform. God does not need to be tested by the darkness. God also exists outside of time so nothing in this world is qualifying for Him. This entire planet is here to test us. Who will make it and who won't. You can't take something God has created and apply it back to him. That is like drawing a picture and supposing the picture now has power over you. It doesn't. God can wad up this planet and all of us and throw it into the sun and it wouldn't affect him separate from his desire to save mankind. We and this earth are all his creation. That created does not affect the creator unless he wants it to. The bible also clearly states that God created the light and the darkness. God uses the darkness, doesn't by default mean he needs it. Maybe he enjoys it to some degree which he has not explained to humanity. Maybe he watches it, the way you and I watch a movie. Maybe it's his entertainment. That is what usually entertains us, isn't it? That which is different from us, foreign.

I like your idea of the stomach being the battery. Nice addition. But ultimately, the content of the stomach makes it to the blood. Again, the stomach is just another organ. Useful yes, but an organ to support the blood.

Regarding Tesla and the dude who made the bomb. Don't care much. I am not willing to publish my insights into Tesla (that will come later) and engineering the bomb was an ignorant decision. It possessed knowledge and wisdom but it lacked understanding. Anything that lacks understanding is ultimately on the side of evil. Might take longer to make its way over but evil nonetheless.

Nice post.

Last edited:

Rambo III : Rambo is checking his equipment:
Moussa Chanin:"What it that?"
Rambo:"Blue light."
Moussa Chanin:"What does it do?
Rambo:"Turns blue."

latest

What is reality?

What is causality?

Where does the world come from?

How can we describe the reality?

Is there a deepest basis of the world?

Will we realize ever Einstein’s dream and will we find a "world formula"?

There are still some specific questions:

* What is matter?

* Why the space has exactly three dimensions?

* How the "arrow of the time" arises? We know that the time pours from the past over the presence into the future - and under no circumstances can be turned round. Nevertheless in no physical formula does this time flow appears - all formula are, as the physicist says, "time-symmetrical", that is when past and future are completely equivalent and from the formula here not distinguishable.

* Which are the basic modules of the world?

* Is the world dominated by severe laws or by the coincidence?

* Why we can recognize the reality, at least partial? Finally we receive a picture of the reality only about our sensory impression, and those ones consist of electric impulses. How can we construct the reality from that - and does this construction agrees in fact with the reality?

And finally the question: where does the consciousness come from?

The previous physical systems, and were they still so unusual, could not answer these questions. The space is presupposed always as three-dimensional; otherwise the natural laws would be different. Is in a theory - like in the "string theory"-actually more than three spatial dimensions', the the surplus dimensions are hidden modestly when one rolls it up on an unmeasurable way into a small space.

The last elements of the world were once the atoms, then the elementary particles, then the Quarks, now maybe the "Praeons" and so forth and the time appears in all physical equations so that a process could progress just as well of the future into the past - what as we note already in the everyday life is completely impossible.

Also the coincidence does not have to search for anything in the physics. If nevertheless we find it in a physical formula, this is considered as emergency solution because too many elements - for example innumerable atoms - are available and this great number can not be described exactly. And questions about phenomena as consciousness or really extrasensory perception appertain not into the physics, but into the psychology or Esoteric in opinion of the physicists.

“You will think therefore that something must lack to the people for their bliss all the time: that our finiteness is even of completeness, because they lead for the completeness: You will find, that these needs have not been so frequent during the origin of the mankind, and such had to be then unequally more imperfect just for that: that the unpleasant one of every need gained the origin’s spirit, become cloth to the practice and development of the spirit strength: that with every fiction of the averages the mankind received a better existence necessarily: that every satisfied need wakens, however, one new, further one which is satisfied by an other fiction again in order to initiate one new satisfactory again, through the incredible activity of our spirit, immediately again: that therefore the history of the human sex that is history of the needs in stages originated from each other, the fiction initiated by that, and the completeness of the whole human sex combined with that considerably increasing incessantly. You must find therefore too, that it is a fact to be proved easily also a lack of all history and news that our sex of the lowest stages must have begun: that the earth was, in their youth, in utmost incompleteness: to believe that this incompleteness decreases itself daily, that the nature works for the better existence and for the completeness and that it is unphilosophic, that the earth and the mankind are of no further perfection, except for the present one capable - that a thing that being consists in the constant increasing must stop at the same time impossibly in his headway for the better existence, or decrease itself.

If the world is working for the better existence, for the completeness, for the explanation: so must God and the nature characterize to the most frightful opponent of his purpose’s, which wants to prevent this last. Every doing of the kind must only destroy itself through the race of the time itself; it already contained the bud of their destruction during their first origin in themselves. Such an institution can be encountered in the world and city of God bare for that, around the pressure, and through this the need to lead the effort of our strengths to the bringing away of this obstacle. Will show easily to itself, that everything, something on stupidity, superstition, darkness and sets up bare opinion of the people, to stop some day necessarily, and smarter and furnishings better must deviate: that those ones better furnishings have nothing to fear; because God and the nature are to them tall allies; all obstacles of the world will be only tools themselves, to make they all the more finer, cleverer and more durable.

The empire of the truth alone becomes eternal, will be indestructible.”

- Adam Weishaupt (Greater Mysteries I)
I'm a bit confused... are you more of a spiritual man (perhaps Bible believer) or someone who researches esoteric stuff or more science based. The work I do is Biblical and metaphysical. Doesn't totally fit many of your questions above. I made a new thread in Mayberry. Check it out it is closer to what I do.

I do like the concept that we are the soul of the computer. That's an interesting thought lol. We are the sex organs and the soul of the computer.

Remove spirit and soul from the premise and I agree with you.

Our technology mirrors us.

Consider this.

Our human bodies are simply:

Body
Spirit
Soul/Mind

Therefore, it is plausible:

Our Body = Computers hardware (hard drive, screen, microprocessor) utilizing the software. The body’s software is our blood and our heart and brain (hardware) utilize the blood with regard to memory and decision making.

Our Spirit = the electricity need to operate the computer or it’s battery with all of its cells. Our body’s spirit is light but science detects it as electrical charges within the atoms themselves. The spirit of man exists within the blood itself and the blood/plasma/marrow impacts every cell of the body is a variety of ways.

Soul/Mind = this is where it gets tricky. The computer was invented to be used by man. Since every computer needs a user it is the user that becomes the completion of the computer and is the soul or mind of the machine. That is why your work computer will always have a very different feel than your home/personal computer. Your work computer is for work so it will be bland and not expressive. Your personal computer will be vivid with movies and pictures and such, because that reflects your desire or your soul/mind toward that machine. Your will is your soul and your memory/recollection is your mind. You utilize and impart both upon your machine when you use it. Therefore the data or programs you create or install on your computer reflect your will and memory/recollection.

I encourage calm discussion with limited arguing. Thank you. If you don't understand something I encourage you to ask the correct question.

Sounds like your typical 4 guys in a basement smoking grass type conversation, probably out of a bong one of your loser friends named.
Or like when you meet one of your friends "other" group of friends, and one of them says something like the quote above, and you ended leaving thinking "Wow those kids are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" and your friends trying to save face, by jabbering nonsensically, "Dude most of the time their cool, we dont even like that kid, " and all that shit.

Nice thread, I'll read everything when I have time.

Interesting tangent, my game dev pursuits have me constantly running into questions like this, though never really answering them.

I am in the process of trying to make a human character that can control and animate itself through AI and physics.

This is the future! Virtual Reality!

This isn't a novel speculation, by any means, but I don't think we understand our own mind-body connection nearly well enough (basically we understand almost nothing at all) that we can meaningfully speculate into this question.

I find it more interesting hearing the latest speculations of what we might be able to do with true Android technology (i.e. integrating cybernetics into our biological frameworks). I have long personally speculated that if we are some point able to figure out to create a "disk image" of our brains, then the key to faster-than-light travel for us won't be physically transporting our bodies, but physically transposing them using quantum entanglement. After all, while quantum entanglement can't teleport matter, it can teleport charge. A positive/negative charge is a perfect platform for binary.

We will teleport our minds across space. Perhaps at that point we will elect machine bodies out of convenience, but we'll have to figure that out (after all, it seems sadistic transposing a mind that desperately wants to suck soft fleshy titties into a world where all the bodies are metal...our minds weren't designed to be housed by metal bodies). That's why integrated Android solutions seem more appropriate. That will require cloning and fast-growing.

Back