It can be said computers are simply our bodies reverse engineered.

What about if Lucifer is working for God to build up a kingdom on earth. Sort of like a contractor. It's Gods plan, after-all.
At least this has insight. I'll give you that. But nope. Lucifer rebelled. He is not a contractor although he has a leash and God is holding it.

Last edited:
Yeah, hop into the 4th dimension and we'll talk there. If you can't you'd never make the payment anyway.
4th dimension = spirit world?

Did you just offer to buy my soul? Satan?

200w_d.gif

Where do aliens fit in?
They don't. Aliens are science fiction, not real. They are false not fact. Demons are real, and can manifest in our 3rd dimension when the transgressors are come to the full.

They don't. Aliens are science fiction, not real. They are false not fact. Demons are real, and can manifest in our 3rd dimension when the transgressors are come to the full.
Your using a computer and internet right now. How do I know I can trust anything you say when you're using the devils tools? You could be working for demons as far as I know.

Your using a computer and internet right now. How do I know I can trust anything you say when you're using the devils tools? You could be working for demons as far as I know.
Don't believe. No one asked you.

At least this has insight. I'll give you that. But nope. Lucifer rebelled. He is not a contractor although he has a leash and God is holding it.

But he is building God's kingdom on earth and paving the way for Jesus to return and assume command, no? Then Lucifer will be cast out.

Seems awfully convenient.

But he is building God's kingdom on earth and paving the way for Jesus to return and assume command, no? Then Lucifer will be cast out.

Beautiful. I enjoy your train of thought.

Please. Who said anything about organized religion. I said the Bible and a Spiritual church not a religion or an organized church. Discount what I said. Not what you're reading into it.

Good luck.

So symbolism then? In that case please do tell what some of your interpretration has revealed. The church is not brick and mortar obviously. The bible has always been ripe for metaphorical analysis so theres another assumption Ill make. You may as well just tell us curious sherpeople what youre on to because I for one havent bought a book in over a decade.
Also tips on astral travel would be appreciated too.

Don't believe. No one asked you.
I'm not sure if I should take this advice or not. You're telling me technology is the tool of the devil, but you're using technology to say it and expecting me to not be the least bit suspicious. Wouldn't a logical person at least question it?

But seriously. And I did enjoy your train of thought because it's without hypocrisy. He's (Satan) is not building God's kingdom on earth. He is doing what he was designed to do as a cursed vessel and implementing his own system which is what God is allowing as a test to mankind. But, Jesus does not return to establish that system but rather to judge and destroy it and set up his kingdom (system).

So symbolism then? In that case please do tell what some of your interpretration has revealed. The church is not brick and mortar obviously. The bible has always been ripe for metaphorical analysis so theres another assumption Ill make. You may as well just tell us curious sherpeople what youre on to because I for one havent bought a book in over a decade.
I second the tips on astral travel.

It's free just ask the correct question.

I'm not sure if I should take this advice or not. You're telling me technology is the tool of the devil, but you're using technology to say it and expecting me to not be the least bit suspicious. Wouldn't a logical person at least question it?
Go reread the part I said about the tire iron. Tech isn't evil, but users will be judged how they used tech to their end. If you use tech to do good things then it is good. If you use tech to do bad or control then you will be judged accordingly.

But seriously. And I did enjoy your train of thought because it's without hypocrisy. He's (Satan) is not building God's kingdom on earth. He is doing what he was designed to do as a cursed vessel and implementing his own system which is what God is allowing as a test to mankind. But, Jesus does not return to establish that system but rather to judge and destroy it and set up his kingdom (system).

To me it would make more sense if Jesus cleaned up Satan's system and did some redecorating rather than starting from scratch. Certainly more practical. After dealing with the previous obnoxious landlord, people will be ready for a savior. The whole plan though requires Satan's work to bring the world under one banner and lay the groundwork for a global government. Without it it couldn't work.

Back