It can be said computers are simply our bodies reverse engineered.

I plan on reading Chris Langans "cognitive theoretical model of the universe" at some point. Your hint sounds like it could fit what little I do know of the work. Preach on I say.
Okay. The Bible talks about 2 different mysteries. The Mystery of Christ and the Mystery of Iniquity.

The mystery of Christ was Jesus coming the first time, dying for our sins and giving birth to the spiritual church which would become a self sustaining spiritual model existing throughout the ages.

The mystery of iniquity was already at work in Paul the Apostles day and is Satan's counterfeit system to oppose Christ's mystery of Christ. This system was first engineering, trade, governments, monies, corporations, military and now the cherry on top is technology tying everything together. It's a system based on total control. This system has been created to directly oppose the spiritual movement of Christ and his church.

Mystery of Christ = blessed and spiritual
Mystery of Iniquity = Cursed and demonized.

Now this does not mean that engineers and computer programmers are evil. It's just means these people have been a part of a system that has not been raised up to be blessed but cursed. It's like a tire iron. You can use one to change a tire or beat someone to death. Technology and progress is not in itself evil, but in the end, the closer we get, it will become manifest its purpose is for total control which is the same as evil. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The spiritual frees everyone it might be a burdensome life but a free life none the less.
The technological entraps and ensnares and it seems like a pleasant life but it's like eating too much candy, eventually you lose your teeth.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper. If you ask the correct question you'll get the correct answer. All this information is based on my two books BTW. I don't want to exalt myself but this is my copyrighted work that I give away for free but is also for sale on amazon. This is my work. :)

Or can it mean that its tired? Like if I put the graphics card to work when playing a game and it heats up does that mean the computer is tired? Like how a human would be after we do something intensive?
absolutely.

Maybe we were created the same way and we forgot our creaters. What if one day we move on and robots forget us and then they create life.
Read my long reply above. People my not like it but according to all my study it is the correct answer.

Okay. The Bible talks about 2 different mysteries. The Mystery of Christ and the Mystery of Iniquity.

The mystery of Christ was Jesus coming the first time, dying for our sins and giving birth to the spiritual church which would become a self sustaining spiritual model existing throughout the ages.

The mystery of iniquity was already at work in Paul the Apostles day and is Satan's counterfeit system to oppose Christ's mystery of Christ. This system was first engineering, trade, governments, monies, corporations, military and now the cherry on top is technology tying everything together. It's a system based on total control. This system has been created to directly oppose the spiritual movement of Christ and his church.

Now this does not mean that engineers and computer programmers are evil. It's just means these people have been a part of a system that has not been raised up to be blessed but cursed. It's like a tire iron. You can use one to change a tire or beat someone to death. Technology and progress is not in itself evil, but in the end, the closer we get, it will become manifest its purpose is for total control which is the same as evil. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The spiritual frees everyone it might be a burdensome life but a free life none the less.
The technological entraps and ensnares and it seems like a pleasant life but it's like eating too much candy, eventually you lose your teeth.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper. If you ask the correct question you'll get the correct answer. All this information is based on my two books BTW. I don't want to exalt myself but this is my copyrighted work that I give away for free but is also for sale on amazon. This is my work. :)

Are these your personal beliefs?

Are these your personal beliefs?
It's my work. I interpreted parts of the bible that God wanted interpreted in this end times. I discerned the difference between the two and wrote and copyrighted a book in 2013.

Satan is the devil, Lucifer fallen. Ask the correct question and receive the correct answer.

Oh gotcha, my bad. I reread everything over and I get what you're saying completely. So if someone was to make a deal with Satan thru the internet how would one do it? What kind of deal could he get? Asking for research purposes.

Oh gotcha, my bad. I reread everything over and I get what you're saying completely. So if someone was to make a deal with Satan thru the internet how would one do it? What kind of deal could he get? Asking for research purposes.
just do wickedly, over and over again. Do it in real life too, not over the net where u can hide. Do it in real life and you'll either end up in jail or directly next to Satan.

just do wickedly, over and over again. Do it in real life too, not over the net where u can hide. Do it in real life and you'll either end up in jail or directly next to Satan.

I don't like real life. It scares me. I prefer to use internet for everything. Can you sale a soul thru the internet? I think I already sold mine to Sherdog.

It's my work. I interpreted parts of the bible that God wanted interpreted in this end times. I discerned the difference between the two and wrote and copyrighted a book in 2013.

Disclaimer: I view god as a force rather than a self-aware entity. Id most closely be described as agnostic if that matters. My subscription to organized religion expired long ago.

So that being said, whats your take on Lucifer "The Lightbringer" being the good guy and God being the deciever?

Disclaimer: I view god as a force rather than a self-aware entity. Id most closely be described as agnostic if that matters. My subscription to organized religion expired long ago.

So that being said, whats your take on Lucifer "The Lightbringer" being the good guy and God being the deciever?
This is where I'm at in life

I don't like real life. It scares me. I prefer to use internet for everything. Can you sale a soul thru the internet? I think I already sold mine to Sherdog.
Yeah, hop into the 4th dimension and we'll talk there. If you can't you'd never make the payment anyway.

Where do aliens fit in?

What about if Lucifer is working for God to build up a kingdom on earth. Sort of like a contractor. It's Gods plan, after-all.

Please. Who said anything about organized religion. I said the Bible and a Spiritual church not a religion or an organized church. Discount what I said. Not what you're reading into it.

Good luck.

Back