Issues dating women in their 30s online. Anyone else?

Some time ago, i saw a gif or a video online where they were filming the face of a woman with the light source wandering around her. It was incredible how it looked to be totally different persons depending on the light angle.

giphy.gif

Also, from what some girls I know told me, they play a lot with angles, and that also can totally change the result of a pic

Online dating in your mid to late 30s fucking blows. Most of the women you find are either jaded divorcees, cat ladies, or busted whores looking for a daddy for their kids (while saying they dont need a man in their lives).

And the worst part is that online dating is the norm now, meeting women randomly in public is becoming damn near impossible since everyone is either glued to their phones or afraid of their own shadow.

Full disclaimer: Im dating a 22 year old I met online right now, and before that it was a 19 year old. If you have your shit together, aim for the early 20s. Women that age love older guys that have a good job and arent reckless idiots. Im a factory bum and if I am pulling it off, anyone can.

Do they smoke? Smoking ruins the face in women after they hit 30 I've seen this happen numerous times.

Also if a girl is looking like crap at a mere 30, she has some bad genetics.

Ever seen a girl with bad genetics reject a guy with good genetics?
It's reverse Darwinism. Shit like this seems to be common online..

Do they smoke? Smoking ruins the face in women after they hit 30 I've seen this happen numerous times.

To much makeup also. Ive noticed that women that cake it on heavy tend to have the worst complexions, bags under their eyes, and age like shit. Although that may be why they cake it on also.

Or alternatively , maybe the guy with " good genetics " genetics aren't as good as he thinks they are . I like how virtually everyone , male or female , tries so hard to externalize their shortcomings.

Cold harsh reality : If you consistently have a hard time meeting quality people , the lion of the " blame " can be traced back to you .

aging sucks it scares me. The real shame is for smart guys say we hit our peak late 20s (assuming full hair on head etc). Your window of getting that sweet 18 to 23 becomes less and less. I will enter mid 20s this year and wow the opportunities i can see will not be as easy when older. How often you going to run into 22 year olds? You would need that tinder and badoo.

If you have good genetics and work out, or have some game getting young chicks is easy into your 30's. The thing is that as you age you are less interested with messing around with girls young enough to be your daughter.

At 39, I'm entirely uninterested in any woman under 25. I have no time for their insecurity, lack of experience, dissimilar experiences etc. If a girl is good at sex early 20's and younger they are likely a slut. I ain't interested in sluts anymore, they don't have anything interesting.

Or do like me and date a 20 year old. It's honestly not that great.

I’m 25 been dating a 21 year old for the past year honestly as much of an age/experience gap as ide like to ever experience. Can’t fuckin imagine being 30 with a 20 year old what the fuck lmao? What do you even talk about? Nothing? Just have sex like I don’t even know. I feel like solid human relationships are more important than busting nuts in that tight brain dead college girl. No offense to all the lovely brain dead young girls out there..

Bro, were it not for convenience and ability to mass message I would say most guys shouldn't even bother with that crap.

The nature of online dating causes guys to write every girl for the probability of a few responses (it's a numbers game).

In turn this causes even fat/ugly girls to be bombarded with messages, to the point where you got bitches looking like Honey Boo Boo's mom demanding only millionaires that look like Chris Hemsworth message them... It's insane. Same chicks will turn off the computer and have self-image issues IRL and will be a lot more humble.

I think the issues are the same as with dating young women.

I did have dates with 2 10 out of 10s that were 30. No kids, although the one was married once. She said it was a sexless marriage, which I cannot imagine not fucking the living shit out of her on a regular basis.

she could of been the problem. Ive met fine women before who were too good to really get down

also people start to really age in their 30s. You still have people that look good but there are alot that dont. older men do tend to date younger women because of this but that hardly ever pays off because young women are dumb

If a woman is past 30 and single usually there is a reason. ESPECIALLY if she's hot. Not too many reasons a hot woman wouldn't be wifed up by now unless she has something going on upstairs.

I dunno.
I did online dating when I was in my mid30s (dating same age or very slightly younger).
I found they matched their pics pretty accurately.
Only twice I was significantly disappointed. Plus, twice they were WAY better looking than their photos. So, perfect balance.

There is an art i found to going through pics to see whats real or not. If theyre all face pics red flag. All upper body pics red flag.

also after you talk do a facebook search to see if theyre are recent full body pics because that pic might be old. Women who have decent to amazing bodies have no problem taking pics of themselves.

I had a girl one time, met her through work but she was in a different city. Face was gorgeous. messaged her, my boy at work was like damn your lucky but ive been through this online thing before so we become friends on facebook and nothing but face pics. Im like hell no she looks to good for this. Find a pic shes tagged in and man its got part of her arm and its huge. She was a fatty

I'm always amazed at the women who don't take care of themselves.

I've seen a few friends pop up on FB that were decent to good looking back like 5 years ago when they were in their mid to late 20s. Now, they just look dumpy. Like put on 20 to 30lbs dumpy.

Seems a lot of women just don't put in work to stay in even reasonable shape.

Saw a pic of my ex wife a while back and she legit put on like 40lbs from when we first met.

Its weird cause most guys I know are the opposite, they hit their early 30s and get back in shape start, taking care of themselves again, etc

Maybe 1 in 5 of the women I know have kept up their appearance over the years.

Back