Issues dating women in their 30s online. Anyone else?

The first issue is, you are dating people online. All of us online people are fucking weirdos.

if you are 36 and a good catch yourself why would you even consider women over the age of 28??

what is equally strange is the hobbies they become involved in as they get older. the one girl i mentioned before that looked like her mother has become a bonafide cat lady. she has something like 22 cats. another girl was incredibly hot and an all state tennis player. perfect body. now she is obsessed with making quilts, has the lesbian haircut and horn rimmed glasses, etc

if you are 36 and a good catch yourself why would you even consider women over the age of 28??

Good point, my man. In fairness, the best looking ones I ever had an online date with were 30, 30, and 38, so there are some catches out there in the bad age range.

Good point, my man. In fairness, the best looking ones I ever had an online date with were 30, 30, and 38, so there are some catches out there in the bad age range.

aging sucks it scares me. The real shame is for smart guys say we hit our peak late 20s (assuming full hair on head etc). Your window of getting that sweet 18 to 23 becomes less and less. I will enter mid 20s this year and wow the opportunities i can see will not be as easy when older. How often you going to run into 22 year olds? You would need that tinder and badoo.

aging sucks it scares me. The real shame is for smart guys say we hit our peak late 20s (assuming full hair on head etc). Your window of getting that sweet 18 to 23 becomes less and less. I will enter mid 20s this year and wow the opportunities i can see will not be as easy when older. How often you going to run into 22 year olds? You would need that tinder and badoo.

I fucked a 20 year old in January, but that was pure luck. I would like more of that, but yeah, those opportunities aren't presenting themselves to my 36 year old ass too much.

Yup. She was 18, I was 36. I just skipped the +7 part. She’s 23 now.

Do you guys have stuff in common, like genuinely? Or is it more like it works because she is so submissive or something? Super curious about this. I mean I have seen similar but mostly the younger girls get to about 24-26 and go off the rails.

I fucked a 20 year old in January, but that was pure luck. I would like more of that, but yeah, those opportunities aren't presenting themselves to my 36 year old ass too much.

There is still hope for you, fine sir. You can be as I am. Patience.

Godspeed, my friend.

Fact. Most women over 30 look as rough as old arseholes. Hence every other pic they post on tinder or such like is at least a few years old, shooped to the max and more recently usually has some ridiculous fucking snapchat filter slapped over it. Lets be honest here, late teens - early to mid 20s is prime pussy, unfortunately those young chicks are on a completely different planet and trying to talk to them is like pulling teeth.

1eh4w3.jpg

yeah your old to a 20 year old you just are. It sucks i dont think you actually old i troll but to them you are. Shit being born before 1990 is old to a 20 year old since they were just made in 1998. Also because like myself ive been told above average and rated on 10 scale before. But i was skinny fat still am, and never shredded in my early 20s or late teenage years. I mean same with most guys and my friends we all just skinny. But i could of got laid so much more if i was shredded. Now i want to commit myself to it but i can only imagine the feeling of being justin bieber famous and desired or shredded like jeff seid at age 21 at the beach and festivals or on tinder. The attention you get is amazing.

Do you guys have stuff in common, like genuinely? Or is it more like it works because she is so submissive or something? Super curious about this. I mean I have seen similar but mostly the younger girls get to about 24-26 and go off the rails.

Tbh she’s pretty much a female version of me, which is freaky. Neither of us are party people, and would rather be at home doing our thing, going for a meal or to the beach, etc. We binge watch series together and the occasional movie out, stuff like that. We agree on most major decisions and purchases like cars and other things.

The thing is I don’t treat her like she’s a kid and she doesn’t treat me like I’m significantly older. We keep our relationship pretty equal. It’s important to do that, no matter the age gap.

I just can’t stand most of her top 40 crap and she doesn’t get my metal, but that’s about it.

yeah your old to a 20 year old you just are. It sucks i dont think you actually old i troll but to them you are. Shit being born before 1990 is old to a 20 year old since they were just made in 1998. Also because like myself ive been told above average and rated on 10 scale before. But i was skinny fat still am, and never shredded in my early 20s or late teenage years. I mean same with most guys and my friends we all just skinny. But i could of got laid so much more if i was shredded. Now i want to commit myself to it but i can only imagine the feeling of being justin bieber famous and desired or shredded like jeff seid at age 21 at the beach and festivals or on tinder. The attention you get is amazing.

Put in the work and pound that young pussy. I will live vicariously through your cock.

This wasn't for me, but I have a story about the 20 year old I fucked in January. Well, we were going to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers-Jaguars Playoff Game. I wanted to get Primanti Bros, a famous sandwich restaurant in Pittsburgh. She said she didn't want it because she had to be in a mood for a sandwich. So I said, "OK, what do you want?" Her response, "Subway." Didn't feel there was any future after that, although we fucked in the car at a rest stop on the ride back from the game.

This wasn't for me, but I have a story about the 20 year old I fucked in January. Well, we were going to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers-Jaguars Playoff Game. I wanted to get Primanti Bros, a famous sandwich restaurant in Pittsburgh. She said she didn't want it because she had to be in a mood for a sandwich. So I said, "OK, what do you want?" Her response, "Subway." Didn't feel there was any future after that, although we fucked in the car at a rest stop on the ride back from the game.

Lol this is freaking hilarious

Back