Issues dating women in their 30s online. Anyone else?

My favorite is the I'ma hold the camera high cause I'm fat as fuck

My favorite is the I'ma hold the camera high cause I'm fat as fuck
lol this.

I can make my fat ass look 20lbs lighter in about 2 minutes just messing with angles. Imagine what those whales can do with the amount of time they invest in photo skulduggery?

Everytime I see @koolinkunming 's av I get the distinct impression that mail order brides are real.

You show your wife off like a midlife sportscar purchase

It's definitely the Wild West out there, especially when you consider how fucked up they potentially are from previous relationships as well. It is what it is though, you gotta play to win..good luck out there.

It's not even a camera trick though. It's completely current pictures. Like I ended up Facebook friending some even after wanting nothing to do with them based on looks, and their current photos make them look better than seeing them in person. I always thought people look better in person versus pictures, but that's clearly not the case.

Lotta selfie filters these days not to mention makeup

Everytime I see @koolinkunming 's av I get the distinct impression that mail order brides are real.

You show your wife off like a midlife sportscar purchase

Lol I’m not even sure what a mail order bride is, especially since I was already living in the neighbourhood anyway.

But yeah is normal to show off what you’re proud of, nes pas? She’s beautiful, smart, and works her ass off as hard as anyone I’ve ever met, so why wouldn’t I show her off?

Fact. Most women over 30 look as rough as old arseholes. Hence every other pic they post on tinder or such like is at least a few years old, shooped to the max and more recently usually has some ridiculous fucking snapchat filter slapped over it. Lets be honest here, late teens - early to mid 20s is prime pussy, unfortunately those young chicks are on a completely different planet and trying to talk to them is like pulling teeth.

1eh4w3.jpg
you know why those snapchat filter pics are so common? it's not because of the filter itself, like nobody is that into looking like a rabbit or whatever. it's bc those filters automatically slim and shape your face, and airbrush your skin. they also brighten your eyes, fill in your brows, and add longer lashes. when you look like shit it bumps you up like three points on the attractive scale lol. beware of any chick whose photos all have a filter on them. you prolly gettin' goofed bruh.

i actually find filter photos really off putting. one here and there is fine for fun, whatever. but a lot of girls just go on overkill with it.

I'm 31 now and the women I find most attractive are late 20s-early 30s who haven't had kids and go to the gym and look after themselves, just really well put together women.

Women that actually go to the gym are REALLY difficult to find. Most chicks are just too ashamed of what they look like and stay away from situations that require work out clothing.

I was hoping for some scientific explanation or at least someone else that has experienced this. Women's skin just looks rougher in person and they don't look nearly as good

Your eyes just have better resolution than pictures taken from phone which further degraded when uploaded on fb.

It seems like being in great shape physically is the worst thing possible for guys in their late 30s to early 40s. Your chance of finding a fit female in your age group is next to impossible.

I just turned 40. Still train jiu-jistu 3 or 4 times a week and will be competing in NAGA (gi and nogi) soon. Lift weights almost every night as well.

My experiences so far since I got here to Kansas in October:

- 22 year old chick met on Tinder. Her weird angle and filtered pictures should have set off a red flag but Ignored them due to her age. When I met her she turned out to be heavier than me. She kept going on and on about how she was shocked that I looked the same as my pics on Tinder. As if I was suppose to use tricky pics like she did. I didn't care. I already drove 90 minutes to her town so I hung out with her for the day and banged her in my hotel room that night.

- 36 year old Iraqi woman that I still currently date off and on with. Her pics were kinda filtered and obscure. But hey, she has a PHD and super interesting to talk to. Loves to get the D too.

- 34 year old chick that is divorced with two kids. When I arrived at her house she was expecting a guy that looked MUCH older and heavier and would not stop talking about it. Nothing much happened between us.

- countless chicks in their 30 I talk to and seem really interested in me until I ask them to see a unfiltered pic from head-to-toe. Some of them get really angry and call me "shallow". I then explained to them that I'm getting tired of being honey dicked.

Welp, thats my situation. Any Sherbro advice is welcome.

- 22 year old chick met on Tinder. Her weird angle and filtered pictures should have set off a red flag but Ignored them due to her age. When I met her she turned out to be heavier than me. She kept going on and on about how she was shocked that I looked the same as my pics on Tinder..

- 34 year old chick that is divorced with two kids. When I arrived at her house she was expecting a guy that looked MUCH older and heavier and would not stop talking about it. Nothing much happened between us.

Welp, thats my situation. Any Sherbro advice is welcome.

Sounds like you're too small bro. Follow your Av and get on that prime Mark Kerr diet.

Sounds like you're too small bro. Follow your Av and get on that prime Mark Kerr diet.

I'm 6' 1" 218 pounds and already started my weight cut to 205. I welcome constructive criticism though.

Maybe try the girls whose pics are kinda homely. Then if they are better looking in person you can be pleasantly surprised instead of dissapointed.

I’ve always notice single women in their late 20’s early 30’s that have never had kids or married look great. Women the same age that have had kids, previously married or both looked aged.

I guess motherhood and marriage are significant age factors.

There are two WAY bigger factors.

Do they stay fit and active and do they eat well.

I've had a few coworkers who at 42 could pass for a hot in shape 30 year old. At 36 they looked 28ish.

All of them that looked good were eating vegetables and doing yoga and pilates all the time.

Conversely, another coworker, 36 years old who doesn't eat well and only works out if she signed up for a "boot camp" (and never works out again after the weeks for that camp are over). She looks 45.

Another coworker in her mid 40s is a stress ball, eats very little but doesn't train so she's thin with no muscle. She looks 50.

Moral of the story is take care of your body and look for woman who also take care of their bodies.

Or it's gonna go to shit fast.

Humble brag about looking younger than your age and dating a 26 years old girl???

I’ve always notice single women in their late 20’s early 30’s that have never had kids or married look great. Women the same age that have had kids, previously married or both looked aged.

I guess motherhood and marriage are significant age factors.

Oh yes, they are FAR WORSE.

Back