Issues dating women in their 30s online. Anyone else?

It's because woman have thinner skin. Men have thicker skin layers. This is also why white people age worse. White people have thinner skin, including less fat under it, and sometimes even less layers.

Well, you're fishing in a pretty shallow pond there.

The horny 36 yo phd sounds good, though.

Yeah Kansas is been pretty tough to go fishing in. Not a lot of viable fish here. Georgia was SOOOO much better.

And yeah the 36 yo old Iraqi female is super cool. Her stories about growing up in Iraq are insane. I really need to create a thread about some of the stories she told me.

529747.jpg

<1>

I'm 36 and I can relate.

With the 30+ crowd it was usually all good until I would say let's meet and then in a casual conversation they would low key squeeze in a "yeah, I need to go back to the gym, I've gained some weight recently", so that in anticipation to our date I would manage my expectations vs their pictures.

And yes, that includes a lot of lighting, filters, angles, etc. hiding wrinkles, fucked up skin, bags under their eyes, the chubs, etc.

I opted for saying I was 33 and setting my filter to limit my search to 20 to 29.

It's not even a camera trick though. It's completely current pictures. Like I ended up Facebook friending some even after wanting nothing to do with them based on looks, and their current photos make them look better than seeing them in person. I always thought people look better in person versus pictures, but that's clearly not the case.
Women are masters of angles. I have this side piece I like to have fun with from time to time. She takes the best pics, and is very crafty/subtle with filters. If you never met her, you'd think she was an 8.5/9, when in reality she's about a 6.5.

This is why with online dating you can never tell until you actually meet, so never waste time chatting if she's interesting beyond looks.

Just go to church. There are so many good looking single women at church. Obviously all you are going to find on tinder are used up sluts and hags.

I would imagine that for a single 30 year old woman, looks would be the least of their problems.

Also if a girl is looking like crap at a mere 30, she has some bad genetics.

Also, no lying... Be upfront about it, if she doesn't want a guy too old, give her that choice, don't deceive anyone.

I for one look better in person. I photograph like shit. Go figure.

How would you know this ? You usually notice things like weight gain or age on yourself in pictures first , I'm convinced that there is some sort of wizardry going on with mirrors. Its like your brain won't/can't fully compute that the person staring back isn't 22 anymore.

In short , a good portion of you guys that swear that " I look like I'm 15 years younger than I am " are delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would you know this ? You usually notice things like weight gain or age on yourself in pictures first , I'm convinced that there is some sort of wizardry going on with mirrors. Its like your brain won't/can't fully compute that the person staring back isn't 22 anymore.

In short , a good portion of you guys that swear that " I look like I'm 15 years younger than I am " are delusional.

You could be right. I have been told I look extremely young, but I've never actually thought highly of my looks. My ex was 39 and looked every bit of it to me, but she said she looked young and got good feedback. Maybe people lie and the lie becomes people's perception.

Naw, you guys are just idiots.

I've never had a problem on tinder or got tricked by a camera angle. Come on meow, step up your game. Or just get drunk and smash anyways

I’m 26 but people are shocked every time I tell them, apparently I look 17 lmao. But I figure having facial piercings and dressing like a teenager play a factor in this lol. Either way tho I think I’m still looking pretty good. Would be depressing if I went over the hill at 26 lmao.

Same way people say about themselves looking better in pictures. They don’t. I was joking anyway.

You could be right. I have been told I look extremely young, but I've never actually thought highly of my looks. My ex was 39 and looked every bit of it to me, but she said she looked young and got good feedback. Maybe people lie and the lie becomes people's perception.

Well for the most part people are prone to not criticizing people's looks.....or even being honest really. I wouldn't take much of what people say to heart , but rather what they do in that regard.

Just go to church. There are so many good looking single women at church. Obviously all you are going to find on tinder are used up sluts and hags.

i met my wife at church. maybe i'm lucky, but one thing i noticed is that from all of the women i've dated (i've been around the world and have dated a lot), church girls overall have a good head on their shoulders compared to those that didnt. they weren't whores, didnt go clubbing, didnt do drugs, didnt have to get drunk to have a good time....

Well for the most part people are prone to not criticizing people's looks.....or even being honest really. I wouldn't take much of what people say to heart , but rather what they do in that regard.

I started getting that impression when I was dating that 39 year old. I thought she looked old, but all she would ever do is brag about how young she looked. It was a turnoff.

I started getting that impression when I was dating that 39 year old. I thought she looked old, but all she would ever do is brag about how young she looked. It was a turnoff.

Unusual for a woman to be like that , normally after about 33-35 ish they start complaining and getting more self conscious about the fading looks. In my experience most women are their own biggest critics concerning looks , and dudes tend to overestimate theirs.

have you seen those makeup tutorials? chicks goes from 4 to 8 out of 10

Its filters dude. Filters can be wicked hard to detect, but can make a persons skin look flawless, without changing anything else in the pic.

- 36 year old Iraqi woman that I still currently date off and on with. Her pics were kinda filtered and obscure. But hey, she has a PHD and super interesting to talk to. Loves to get the D too.
<mma4>

Back