Israel kills Iranian General, high ranking Hezbollah in Syria

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Stirring the shit pot.

Iran confirmed Monday that one of its generals was among the dead in an Israeli airstrike that also killed several Hezbollah fighters in southern Syria on Sunday, an announcement that added to the tension and unpredictability in the region after the strike.

The death of the general, Mohammad Ali Allahdadi, added to the evidence of Iran

What is Israel's motivation to go to Syria? And lol @ Syria being a sovereign state with all these countries just bombing shit like its all good.

netanyahu.jpg

What is Israel's motivation to go to Syria? And lol @ Syria being a sovereign state with all these countries just bombing shit like its all good.

Helping isis?

I thought it was pretty clear isreal n us are behind isis

Israelis have such an obsession with getting Hezbollah that they're willing to live with a bunch of jihadists right next to their door step.

With all the iranian military and hezbollah there out in the open its just too good a chance to pass up for them.

It's almost as if Israel wants ISIS to run wild, so that they get more support from a war crazed US into backing whatever Israel says would work...

So, Israel is helping ISIS?

Can we cut off their military aid now?

Israel wants the bloodletting to continue for as long as possible, for the Sunnis and Shia to slaughter each other so both are weak. The fact that a lot of innocent people and minorities get cleansed is of no concern for Israel.

This particular attack in Syria was because they had information that Hezbollah was about to launch a significant attack on Isreal from Syria (if I'm recalling the article correctly).

This particular attack in Syria was because they had information that Hezbollah was about to launch a significant attack on Isreal from Syria (if I'm recalling the article correctly).

They can perform an intricate operation that requires alot of luck, effort and skill, yet the same country couldn't separate kids from Hamas fighters on a beach? I call BS.

Top Hezbollah commanders are being tasked with propping up Assad in Syria. As a result, they've had to stick their necks out in the open. The Israeli's are taking advantage of this and picking off a few choice ones.

lol israel helping isis again,what a bunch of morons

They can perform an intricate operation that requires alot of luck, effort and skill, yet the same country couldn't separate kids from Hamas fighters on a beach? I call BS.

The FBI can perform intricate operations that require a lot of luck, effort and skill yet the same country's police force couldn't handle an un armed twelve year old with a toy gun and had to shoot him dead? I call BS.

LOL the Israel hate is strong in the WR today. Why the hell would Israel want to help IS? Assad and even Saddam were relatively predictable which afforded Israel stability on those fronts for decades. All the recent conflicts occurred on the Israel-Lebanon border or in Gaza but the rise of the crazy nutjobs known as IS has brought huge instability to the wider region with unknowable long term effects. The sheer number of battle-hardened Jihadis created by the rise of IS will certainly have consequences that will impact Israel.

Israel would choose Assad any day of the week over IS

The world would be a much better place without the terrorist state of Israel.

Israel wants the bloodletting to continue for as long as possible, for the Sunnis and Shia to slaughter each other so both are weak. The fact that a lot of innocent people and minorities get cleansed is of no concern for Israel.

This.

A united Arab / Islamic world is about the worst nightmare for Israel. That's not happening with IS running wild.

So...do the math.

LOL, yeah.... Israel is openly supporting a Radical Sunni state.....

How many ISIS targets has Israel attacked? how many Assad forces?

Israel wants jihadistan to thrive because jihadistan is no threat to the well organized Israeli Army, Hezbollah and Assad on the other hand, they are a threat.

Its getting to the point that rebel forces are launchign mortar attacks into Golan Heights to have the IDF bomb Assad forces.

Netanyahu has already said that ISIS is a good thing because it will weaken Iran, the guy has no qualms into seeing the world burn if it means fucking with Iran.

Back