5. Better elbows.
  6. Better body kicks.
  7. Better leg kicks.
  8. More power.
  9. Less tentative.
  10. More experience.
  11. More brutal.
  12. Longer list of Top-10 finishes.

Jones has terrible hands in comparison to Adesenya.

Standup wise, his only dangerous weapon is the oblique kick, but Adesenya > Jones standing only.

I wouldn't bet on that being the case. Jones has the most dynamic kick game I've ever seen and he controls distance with kicks better than any fighter ever. He uses oblique kicks, leg kicks, body kicks, head kicks, teep kicks, side kicks, and spinning back kicks, he employs virtually every kick in the game and uses them relentlessly on his foes. He stood up with Daniel Cormier for the better part of 8 rounds. I wouldn't bet that Adesanya outstrikes Jones because lets be real, who outstrikes Jones?

He's a real pro fighter, so I'd say that he has much more business running his mouth than all of the losers on this forum who sit around insulting these guys all day long.

1. Better accuracy on striking.
  2. Better wrestling.
  3. Better clinching.
  4. Better thai plum.
  5. Better elbows.
  6. Better body kicks.
  7. Better leg kicks.
  8. More power.
  9. Less tentative.
  10. More experience.
  11. More brutal.
  12. Longer list of Top-10 finishes.
Yeah, we already both agree that Jon murks him. I am asking about the LOL at pretending comment.

Jon Jones has been caught with cocaine and steroids in his body. Pretty crazy. But none of that stopped him. Not sure what Adesanya could catch him with that could be worse.
Me neither, just saying I could see it happening and I wouldn't be that surprised. I'm not outright saying Israel KTFO Bones, he probably doesn't. Hell Jones probably most likely stops him before 5. However if Israel were to catch Jon with something crazy early & gets the stoppage I'd probably legitimately use the
tenor.gif

The hate for Jon Jones has really blinded people my god this thread .

Doesn't matter. Only Jon can back it up.

THIS guy beats Jon Jones??? LOL

well I tend to agree , I thought it was Izzy talking shit first so Jones accommodated him. Jones would just pick him apart, I dont care whats Izzys credentials are.

adesanya is 100x the man jones will ever be. he's right.

jones is nothing but ia PED using meathead that can barely string together a sentence. personality of a rock. also.. "pictogram" anyone? guy is not bright at all.

Anyone with a perfect record can trash talk all they want.

Imagine being this guy \/ and thinking you can talk shit to Jon Jones. LOL

55928065_2368629426530848_8845305231855033433_n.jpg

Low key I think Jones is the type to cherry pick his opponents. I don’t see him bucking up to face larger guys in the hw division

He's a real pro fighter, so I'd say that he has much more business running his mouth than all of the losers on this forum who sit around insulting these guys all day long.
I'd beat your ass. Does that count for anything? LOL

adesanya is 100x the man jones will ever be. he's right.

jones is nothing but ia PED using meathead that can barely string together a sentence. personality of a rock. also.. "pictogram" anyone? guy is not bright at all.
But do you agree when Israel says he could "beat him right now"??? That's the question.

Have you ever seen Jones hurt? A guy like Dc landed some serious shots on him and he didn't even flinch

He stood with DC for 8 rounds and DC couldn't hurt him. Nobody seems to hurt Jones though, much bigger punchers than Adesanya couldn't hurt Jones. Adesanya is a volume puncher, not sure how he could ever wear Jones down before Jones beat him via MurderTrain.

IF Israel can beat Jon, he can beat D.C.? RIGHT?

LOL

People will laugh & maybe respond all the usual ways to this, but I could see Israel catching Jones with something crazy & stopping him. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see something like that happen <mma1>
He couldn’t even finish Gassedulum

I think in another year Adesanya could really give Jones some problems, if he doesn’t get taken down and smashed immediately.

Jones would takedown Israel with ease and pound him worse than what he did to DC.

Back