Media Israel has lost his MIND. LOL

Israel struggled against a bloated WW who had a 9 inch reach disadvantage.

Rob destroys the hypetrain.

Jones will just use Izzy for target practice.

fb_img_1555379697925-jpg.566923

Last edited:
Israel is not a cheat. But he is an asshole. I've been following him for awhile. He's a bona fide dicktaste, personality wise.

Save this thread. 2 years from now 60% of you will be saying you hate Israel's personality. Guaranteed. I don't begrudge him. It will make him rich. But, he better stop talking to Jon. LOL
ha, I already do. dude's an asshole. talented asshole, but still.

I think in terms of standing, Stylebender can fight JBJ. JBJ fights in a conventional fashion and it's not anything stylebender never seen before.
JBJ has made great strides in MMA striking in terms of the variety of his left leg but it's normal in kickboxing. It will be a technical fight and I am not sure JBJ ever fought someone as technical as him with similar build.
In MMA, JBJ kills him since I don't believe in adesanya's takedown defense and ground work is enough. The moment he thinks he can triangle Jones is when he is getting a fat lip from elbows.

At 6’4” and 80” reach they damn near have the same frames.

Im down for this fight if Izzy gets past Robert which I doubt he does.
Way to early .... if Izzy beats Whittaker, Romero and Jacare ...... Then the discussion can begin

Israel struggled against a bloated WW who had a 9 inch reach disadvantage.

Rob destroys the hypetrain.

Jones will just use Izzy for target practice.

fb_img_1555379697925-jpg.566923
As much as I like Robert I feel I have to point out that if Kelvin is a "bloated WW" with his 4 out of 20 fights being at WW what is Rob with his 17 of 24 WW fights who will have a similar reach disadvantage?

Not sure why everyone points to the DC head kick as an example of Jon Jones' "power". He landed that awkward sloppy kick about 4 1/2 feet off the ground and DC ducked into it with all his might. Even with his brain being shriveled and dehydrated from the cut, it didn't knock him out. He's never knocked out anyone with a kick or a punch. He dropped Machida with a punch that he literally ran into and he's hurt people with elbows but without the threat of a take down, he's not going to land those on Israel with much effect. Adesanya fought at the highest levels of kickboxing where Jon would get completely tooled.

We will just agree to disagree. If Kelvin Gastelum can have Izzy doing the stanky leg...twice...then Jones could put him away for sure.

True. But, if Jon and Israel where in a telephone booth, he'd kill Israel inside of 20 seconds.

If they were in prison together, he'd make Israel rub his feet and braid his cornrows. LOL

LOL, not so sure about that, jones would probably get shanked
any manlet with a screwdriver or homemade knife can fuck up an athletes if they catch him by surprise, you think people fight clean & with referees in jail ?
weak mental such as his (as evidenced by him doping in his prime, not daring to fight clean against DC for example) don't do too well in jail
jones would probably have to pay for protection

Jon Jones would clearly beat him, but Adesanya is not wrong. His legacy has not been tainted and Jones is likely jealous of anyone successful who isn't a POS like him.

What legacy? He hasn't even won the real belt

"Jon Jones all of a sudden wants to be active. Because he wants to be like me"

"I'd fuck Jones up. I just need more time"

CucrZRGVUAAQ8PC.jpg

this whole thing is just stupid. adesanya barely got past kelvin lol, and he thinks he has a chance against jones? and jones wants to fight a middleweight? guy should grow a pair and fight the heavyweights.

Not sure why people act like Adesanya is some young gun who might somehow dramatically improve in a couple of years. He’s gonna be 30 in a couple of months...

It's crazy that Jones isn't moving into HW. You're huge, you're in your prime, AND you have a license to use steroids. How can you not want to be a double champ?

Maybe he lacks confidence because his dick doesn't work and he had to use pills.

Way to early .... if Izzy beats Whittaker, Romero and Jacare ...... Then the discussion can begin

Sorry man, I meant like after, after, after.

He aint getting that far anyways, after Gas its all an uphill battle.

This is such a stupid beef. Jon Jones is a heavyweight masquerading as a LHW. Izzy needs to back off of this and let it pass.

I feel bad about making predictions after Max couldnt do shit to hurt Poirier but I still feel Izzy beats Rob and would give Jones a real fight.

Well now I say Jones is definitely in deep shit if he gets in there with Izzy.

Back