Media Israel has lost his MIND. LOL

I recall him having some master plan. Maybe the narrative they want is that he becomes champion and then they sell the shit out of the struggles from bottom to top on the first openly gay mma male? This is not bashing, so keep the crying in the safe zone, but marketing and PR would capitalize on this like sharks at the bacon bay.

He hasn't show power and he'd be hitting larger man. How often does Jon even get hurt?
Not often. How often did Anderson Silva get hurt before Weidman turned off the lights? That's all I'm saying, I wouldn't put money on this or anything, but I wouldn't be shocked either if he stopped Jones.

Last edited:
I can’t stand Jones but this fool is trippin

I recall him having some master plan. Maybe the narrative they want is that he becomes champion and then they sell the shit out of the struggles from bottom to top on the first openly gay mma male? This is not bashing, so keep the crying in the safe zone, but marketing and PR would capitalize on this like sharks at the bacon bay.
We still pretending to know that Israel is gay? LOL

Whatevs, Jon could end a fight with Israel with one liver kick. LOL

Jones has terrible hands in comparison to Adesenya.

Standup wise, his only dangerous weapon is the oblique kick, but Adesenya > Jones standing only.

But this is MMA, and Adesenya would get fucked up bad at this point.

Also wasnt it Jones that started talking about Adysenya first?

Even if we're talking standing alone, Adesenya almost got finished by a chubby WW standing... and JBJ KOd the current HW champ standing.

I feel bad about making predictions after Max couldnt do shit to hurt Poirier but I still feel Izzy beats Rob and would give Jones a real fight.

People will laugh & maybe respond all the usual ways to this, but I could see Israel catching Jones with something crazy & stopping him. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see something like that happen <mma1>
Jon Jones has been caught with cocaine and steroids in his body. Pretty crazy. But none of that stopped him. Not sure what Adesanya could catch him with that could be worse.

I feel bad about making predictions after Max couldnt do shit to hurt Poirier but I still feel Izzy beats Rob and would give Jones a real fight.
So, you're off your meds?

We still pretending to know that Israel is gay? LOL

Whatevs, Jon could end a fight with Israel with one liver kick. LOL
?

Jon murders him. Pretending? Elaborate.

LOL LOL LOL LOL More insanity!

Jon Jones would clearly beat him, but Adesanya is not wrong. His legacy has not been tainted and Jones is likely jealous of anyone successful who isn't a POS like him.
Yep, Jon's a jealous ass liar of a human being.

Jon Jones would clearly beat him, but Adesanya is not wrong. His legacy has not been tainted and Jones is likely jealous of anyone successful who isn't a POS like him.

I don’t know. Jones is an asshole but I’m not sure what he was supposed to do here. Young guy getting a lot of push comes at you, and this is the era of talking your way into big fights, so Jones talks back, and he says something pretty boring and standard from the A-side in any budding rivalry (brah, you’re not on my level brah).

The whole thing is super meh to me. Seems a wee bit early for Adesanya to go there but I get it, and Jones coming back on him seems totally standard.

So Israel wants to fight Jones but only when he's better. So he's admitting Jones is better and that he would lose. Cool. At least he knows that. Now he should shut the fook up and worry about middleweight.

<JonesLaugh>

Can’t wait until this dummy vanishes to another promotion...

Back