Media Israel has lost his MIND. LOL

Fuck Jon Jones

Jones continues his hunt for smaller opponents, what a brave GOAT.

Too small to fight Jones. His standup is better though for now. Jones is still learning as well.

Fuck Jon Jones
True. But, if Jon and Israel where in a telephone booth, he'd kill Israel inside of 20 seconds.

If they were in prison together, he'd make Israel rub his feet and braid his cornrows. LOL

Imagine being this guy \/ and thinking you can talk shit to Jon Jones. LOL

55928065_2368629426530848_8845305231855033433_n.jpg

Well, one of them is willing to move up in weight and one of them is avoiding the higher weight.

Would he win? Nahhh

But Israel >>>> Jones
Via being much more likeable, not pissing hot multiple times, not having a PED pass and not avoiding the higher weight class.

Juiced Jones calling out MWs while he avoids HW and mostly defends against former MWs...

Lmao...

Israel have a dream about that JBJ smoke he better wake up and open the windows.

People will laugh & maybe respond all the usual ways to this, but I could see Israel catching Jones with something crazy & stopping him. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see something like that happen <mma1>
He hasn't show power and he'd be hitting larger man. How often does Jon even get hurt?

Israel is not a cheat. But he is an asshole. I've been following him for awhile. He's a bona fide dicktaste, personality wise.

Save this thread. 2 years from now 60% of you will be saying you hate Israel's personality. Guaranteed. I don't begrudge him. It will make him rich. But, he better stop talking to Jon. LOL

Thing is Jones came at Adesanya way harder. Izzy said he wanted to go goat hunting. Then Jones is like ill male you call me daddy. I think he sees israel's hype and is lowkey a little jealous and i dont know whu.

The Jones talk will stop real quick once Whittaker takes Stylebender out. He's already underestimating the champ just like all the media and fans do.

If he couldn't catch a 40+ Anderson Silva, he can't catch Jon with anything. I doubt he could land a single punch.
I think he could have caught Anderson with something serious, looked like he was only interested in going the 15 minutes to me. While doing just enough to win.

People will laugh & maybe respond all the usual ways to this, but I could see Israel catching Jones with something crazy & stopping him. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see something like that happen <mma1>
Have you ever seen Jones hurt? A guy like Dc landed some serious shots on him and he didn't even flinch

Jones has terrible hands in comparison to Adesenya.

Standup wise, his only dangerous weapon is the oblique kick, but Adesenya > Jones standing only.

But this is MMA, and Adesenya would get fucked up bad at this point.

Also wasnt it Jones that started talking about Adysenya first?
No Izzie called him out.

I think he could have caught Anderson with something serious, looked like he was only interested in going the 15 minutes to me. While doing just enough to win.
So that he wouldn't die. LOL

Have you ever seen Jones hurt? A guy like Dc landed some serious shots on him and he didn't even flinch
THIS. Aside from Gus, name one person who has ever really rocked Jon?

Israel should stay in his lane.

Back