Media Israel has lost his MIND. LOL

Will be a great fight if izzy bulks right down the road. Also has to get the strap from Whittaker

Izzy is really starting to get on my nerves. The dude is cringe.

When you start to make people sympathize with Jon Jones, you Kno you done goof'd

Not a Jones Fan, but hes right. Isreal is the one who called him out.

People have no idea who fighters are. Of course that is how he feels. That's his personality, it is part of what drives him.

Honestly he would do well standing up .Jones best bet is to take the fight to the ground .Its a good matchup .

Jones is a nothing in this sport
A pure fake champion

These abundant Interim titles are worth more then the fools gold he has

Jones has terrible hands in comparison to Adesenya.

Standup wise, his only dangerous weapon is the oblique kick, but Adesenya > Jones standing only.

But this is MMA, and Adesenya would get fucked up bad at this point.

Also wasnt it Jones that started talking about Adysenya first?

Edit: Im thoroughly underestimating Jones' standing, because he has some of the most complete kicking game in MMA history, with the best elbows in the game. But Adesenya has seen more dynamic kicking games, and I believe he is better standing. I fell into a trap of undermining a fighter's skillset to make my point.

Kickboxing background is meaningless. Based off of what they both did in MMA, calling Adesanya a better striker is laughable.

While true Jones publicly said his name first. Here is Israel twice admitting to texting his team about fighting Jones after be beat Silva, which is before Jones said anything about him.

1:10

0:52

He even admitted to posting it on social media, which of course can't be found now (Probably deleted it.)

So now he playing this game of acting he did not want Jones till he heard the "call out". Sounding scared, with all this bully talk when he admitted to wanting to fight Jones before any call out happened.

If Jones is player 1 then Bender is first enemy on the first screen

2yo50r.gif
Dipshit, he said Jones is the final boss, Israel is player one. Turn the volume up on your hearing aid.

Heres a question can anyone rationally name a fighter who could beat jbj ?? No there isnt one okay.. Lets walk away from this izzy doesnt have the power to stand with jbj let alone the grappling ect. To beat him for starters.

Jones has terrible hands in comparison to Adesenya.

Standup wise, his only dangerous weapon is the oblique kick, but Adesenya > Jones standing only.

But this is MMA, and Adesenya would get fucked up bad at this point.

Also wasnt it Jones that started talking about Adysenya first?

Edit: Im thoroughly underestimating Jones' standing, because he has some of the most complete kicking game in MMA history, with the best elbows in the game. But Adesenya has seen more dynamic kicking games, and I believe he is better standing. I fell into a trap of undermining a fighter's skillset to make my point.

Liked for your edit. Way too many posters here speak in absolutes. We should all know by now that anything can happen in MMA, which is part of what makes this sport so fucking awesome.

Israel will never be like Jones. Jones will beat him 10/10 without much effort. I highly doubt Israel can beat Machida

Yes and I am saying IF those roles are reversed and Jones is player 1....

Derp
At what point, in your incoherent rambling, did you mention their roles being reversed? We are all "dumber" for having read your post.
maxresdefault.jpg

Give Israel a couple years and let him put on some weight. I think he could beat Jones standing. Wrestling I know he can't

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back