Media Israel going OFF on Jones on Ariel’s Show right now

Jones would beat him brutally. Bigger, stronger, far superior wrestling and jon could match his striking. Israel has no business fighting him.

Everybody wants a piece of Bones, but everybody falls short. This flashy twink will be no different.

<JonesLaugh>
How salty do you have to be to reverse reality like that ?

Jones called him out , Izzy is saying he’s not ready and speaking an obvious known truth about Jones personality and choicest

And to you that’s Izzy calling him out for a fight, even tho in the cliffs he says he’s not ready

Get real dude, or at least try to

How salty do you have to be to reverse reality like that ?

Jones called him out , Izzy is saying he’s not ready and speaking an obvious known truth about Jones personality and choicest

And to you that’s Izzy calling him out for a fight, even tho in the cliffs he says he’s not ready

Get real dude, or at least try to

What's the point in responding if you're not going to fight? They're obviously building towards something, especially after Dana said he wanted to see this fight.

If you scared just say so. He's basically trying to rationalize his ducking when he was all huffing and puffing at jones spot the last couple weeks.

Jones would absolutely hape him.

What's the point in responding if you're not going to fight? They're obviously building towards something, especially after Dana said he wanted to see this fight.
Yea but like 2-3 years down the line as he says, he can’t be more open and clear about it

And we all know 2-3 years can change a lot for both guys

Regarding this “there’s no rush, I need some time off,”

This is what Dana was worried about with the new, extremely busy event schedule. This is why he gave Till the fight with Woodley over Colby and why he quickly moved to Dustin when Tony balked at the Holloway fight. He wanted to send a loud and clear message that moving into a number one contender ranking doesn’t grant you the right to fight for the title at your convenience.

Adesanya might get more rope than most since (a) the company really seems to want to push him; and (b) there isn’t really an obvious person to take his place right now (Costa’s mess was fortuitous for him in that sense). Although if he pushes it I don’t think they’ll hesitate to slide Jacare in for a rematch with Whittaker. Weidman might be smart to take a couple winnable fights this summer just in case as well.

Jones is a filthy, fake Christian, piece of shit.
However, the way Israel is talking mad shit if he ever fought Jones, I'd be cheering for Jones to knock his head clean off.
This kid doesn't know his place!

Grappling wise, no he can't fuck with Jones. At least not yet. Striking wise, Adesanya has been fighting guys his height and reach in kick boxing for years. Striking wise Adesanya can do everything Jones can do better and has more variety, without steroids. Adesanya talks shit but so do a lot of fighters. As far as we know Adesanya is a clean champ(knocks on wood)

I like Israel. Hell of a fighter, great style, heart of a lion, and has lofty goals.

He's right his grappling isn't where it needs to be yet, but the progress he's shown is more than promising.

Let's see him against Whittaker, that should be a good fight to help determine his future in the UFC. Hoping he becomes a force.

Lmao Jones will always get shit thrown at him for his juice, coke, hit and run and thuggish past. But that’s the best they can do cause they would get beaten up in a fight.

Btw i agree 100 percent with Israel on the tweet deleting shit. I hate social media but at least stand by what you write. Dont be a 18 year old drunk girl that deletes shit.

Where are Jones' tweets about coming up to HW to take DC's title?

Jones does have form of talking shit and pressing delete.

DC still waiting for "Daddy" at HW!

I don't understand the hate for Israel? I mean the dude is a cocky SOB for sure, but there's nothing fake about it. I wished Jon would open up his true personality more. Israel is a more dynamic striker but Jon's grappling and g&p is second to none. That's a super fight 2 years down the road should each respective fight clear out their divisions...

Stylebender doesn't even cut weight for MW.
Bones is way too big for this to be even a fight

Izzy has balls ill give him that.

Jones could literally kill him.

There’s not a single way Israel wins this matchup, now or ever so he should quit talking unless he wants to get his head elbowed through the canvas.

Back