Media Israel going OFF on Jones on Ariel’s Show right now

Jones is looking thirsty right now. Trying to attach his name to the popular new guy, challenging a rising star who he just happens to outweigh by 20+lbs... smh. Everyones know damn well Bones kills Izzy. I'd rather watch Jones fight HW's, not MW's.

0KNNwQZ.jpg

And Jones almost got his arm snapped by a career middleweight

Keep reaching brah
Moving the goal posts and says Im reaching, typical Shertard. Adesanya wont get past Whitaker, let alone get a superfight with Jones.

Go get some fans Isreal. I love it. This guy is growing on me.

<{jackyeah}>

Give adesanya 2-3 more years to get his Wrestling up and maybe put on a bit more size then its definetely possible for him to win
He does that and it would be definitely possible for him to last more than half round, that would be about the extent of it. Jones is a POS, but he's a POS that would take Adesanya down and elbow his skull through the canvas while barely breaking a sweat, no matter how many years Adesanya trains or how much he lifts.

Moving the goal posts and says Im reaching. Adesanya wont get past Whitaker, let alone get a superfight with Jones.

Youre literally trying to trash Israel by bringing up 1 moment from a fight he went on to dominate

How is that not the same thing? Lol be gone hater

good for him, Jones is a Narcisistic CHEATING PED user, who the fuck is he to talk?!!
Glad Isreal is exposing his ass and with better grappling he KO jones

Izzy is right, and after his latest performance I have a new respect for him. But calling out Jones? I'm no Jones fan and never will be, but cmon man. Get past Whitaker first.

Lmao Jones will always get shit thrown at him for his juice, coke, hit and run and thuggish past. But that’s the best they can do cause they would get beaten up in a fight.

Btw i agree 100 percent with Israel on the tweet deleting shit. I hate social media but at least stand by what you write. Dont be a 18 year old drunk girl that deletes shit.

Last edited:
Youre literally trying to trash Israel by bringing up 1 moment from a fight he went on to dominate

How is that not the same thing? Lol be gone hater
Get over your fanboyism. That dude was talking shit to Jones before his fight and now talking shit to Jones after it. He's a hype job used to sell a fight with Whitaker. Nearly got KO'd by Gastelum and rocked by punches. He couldnt have had a bigger size advantage either.

Here's your boy ducking a fight that makes actual sense. What a joke him and his new fan base are.

Last edited:
He sounds rather optimistic, but no way. Jones kills this dude.

Back