Media Israel going OFF on Jones on Ariel’s Show right now

God would I be happy if Israel was the man to figure out ol Bonesmoker, sadly this will not be the case

He literally says the opposite. He said he’d wax him in kickboxing but his grappling isn’t up to snuff, yet.
its not only the grappling. hes a good striker but his fight iq is not near that of jones

Adesanya is right.

Jon Jones is a bitter old clout chaser. Not old in years but in career, young fresh exciting fighters like Adesanya make him insecure.

War Machine could talk shit about Jones and shertards would be all over his nuts too smh

Dana will never allow this. Jon is the only cash cow he has now, and he's not going to roll the dice on Israel fucking up that money train. Oooooonnnnnn the other hand if Israel beats Jones maybe he gets a new money train, but I don't think so

Jones is certainly the bigger cash cow, but I think it's safe to say Izzy is well on his way. But as I said before Israel needs to focus on Robert, that's a very important and tough fight. If he were to win then sure, talk shit about super fights.

Adesanya is funny... Calls Jon to a superfight, says they will "eventually" fight each other, and now when Jon responds he says he is not ready and JON is the one who wants to take advantage of his inexperience.

I see... Cool. The famous scared-cat. Talks, talks and do nothing. Coward.
careful man, someone might call you a "hater"

adesanya needs a couple of pictograms on his system to be competitive vs jones

Izzy is more like 6´3 and Bones is 6´5
no way bones is 6 foot 5, neither 6 foot 4 he is 6´3 like arthur jones, gustaffson is a little bit under 6´4 too, adesanya is 6´2 he was slightly taller than anderson silva... Ufc always tend to exagerate measurements

I think people are learning not to call out jones.

Anthony smith called him out post fight and instantly looked like he regretted it. Got wrecked just 2 months after the call out.

A lot of dummies popping up lately. Guys saying Izzy is acting like he'd beat Jones when he's saying the opposite, and making threads saying Max's chin was bad against Dustin. Hilarious, lol.

Sorry, Juiced (or not) Jones fucks him up

Makes you wonder how unlikeable Genderbender is to make you say that

The Jones haters new hero.

Adesayna is not big enough. Only shot he has is if Jones loses all those Picograms.

JBJ's gonna beat that ass like a drum.

Jon-Jone-face-beat-up.jpg

Israel about to make jones look like this for the 2nd time in his career

Juice or no juice. Bless up

You don't believe that, bud.

More like Jones wants a piece of him lol hes been the one talking mad shit, Israel stealing his shine
this isn't even true. Israel keeps mentioning him and all Jones did was respond to it

Because Jones is known for his punching power

<{cruzshake}>

Ref couldve stopped it in the 5th and not one person would have complained

Not sure what any of this has to do with anything. The problem Adesanya would face with Jones isn’t his punching power, it’s getting taken down and slaughtered with elbows.

Back