Media Israel going OFF on Jones on Ariel’s Show right now

Izzy isn’t a spring chicken - dude is 29, Jones is 31. More time trying to learn to grapple isn’t going to help him catch Jon in any meaningful way. There are levels to this sport and Izzy isn’t close to being on Jon’s.

Yea because Jon has such a great record of TD's on tall fighters....

Even though Izzy is 29 he's still relatively young to the sport.

There is a thing called learning curves, and it's not ridiculous to think that izzy has more potential to grow in the next 2 years than Jones.

Only time will tell, but the idea is Izzy doesnt think hes ready now, and most agree, majority of logical will reserve there judgement between the 2 when and if the time comes, unless your ignorant to the point that you want to dictate title shots several years down the line based off where they are now

He does that and it would be definitely possible for him to last more than half round, that would be about the extent of it. Jones is a POS, but he's a POS that would take Adesanya down and elbow his skull through the canvas while barely breaking a sweat, no matter how many years Adesanya trains or how much he lifts.

Jones couldn't take Anthony Smith down...

I think Jones will be too much for him.

He needs some more size, groin kicks and solid eye pokes if he wants to beat Jones.

Give adesanya 2-3 more years to get his Wrestling up and maybe put on a bit more size then its definetely possible for him to win
Do you seriously believe he can improve his wrestling enough to make a difference? If so, you haven’t been paying attention.

Adesanya is just trying to promote now. I am still not sold on Israel. He is a technical striker but even Gastelum (not the best Middleweight) fought with Adesanya evenly for 4 rounds. Even more, if Gastelum wasn’t as stupid and didn’t go for takedown (you know what I’m talking about) he could have finished Stylebender.

Please tell me what Adesanya has to go against Jones? BTW after this Gastelum fight I question Adesanya’s chin.

Jones is a cheater that has routinely displayed deplorable behavior. Its annoying he can still compete with all his PEDS failures.

He would casually run through Izzy as a warmup on his way to the Octagon.

Jones mops the floor with guys who would mop the floor with Izzy.

Jon-Jone-face-beat-up.jpg

Israel about to make jones look like this for the 2nd time in his career

Juice or no juice. Bless up

2po9y7n.jpg
5'9 Gastelum gave your boi a duck face...

Lol at some comments here. This reminds me of this time when people were seriously discussing the possibility of Weidman going up in weight and beating Jones.

Some people never learn.

Hey remember that story where Jones said to Cormier "I bet I could take you down" when they first met? Kind of like this situation but reversed.

Get over your fanboyism. That dude was talking shit to Jones before his fight and now talking shit to Jones after it. He's a hype job used to sell a fight with Whitaker. Nearly got KO'd by Gastelum and rocked by punches. He couldnt have had a bigger size advantage either.

Here's your boy ducking a fight that makes actual sense. What a joke him and his new fan base are.

For a start, Jones is the one who mentioned Israel first.

Secondly, Gastelum has rocked every single MW he's fought. Nothing wrong with that

Thirdly, "nearly KO'd" what he did wasn't even ruled as a knockdown. Stop exaggerating.

Fourthly, Israel has fought 6 times in 14 months, but if he wants to take a 5 month break after winning the Interim title he's ducking? MMA fans are so fucking entitled lmao

Last edited:
One thing is for sure. Bones should not trt to trash talk with Izzy . Izzy makes him look silly. I was lol hard.

Israel can talk better, he should keep it in that arena if he's smart.

Lol ades knows hel get beaten he knows if the fight happens he losses nothing.hel just post on social media steroids beat him.

Back