Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

Jones fans and Izzy fans are the most sensitive on the forum after GSp lovers.

I been a life long Bisping fan. My skin is like leather hahahahaha

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu

Whiney bitchy haters are equally as bad.

I'm more a neutral kind of person, Israel is one of those fighters I respect dearly but dislike how he's portrayed to be.
He is a master in the cage I will admit but every time he says something I'm like a monkey flinging my shit at the TV

He is a master in the cage I will admit but every time he says something I'm like a monkey flinging my shit at the TV

His fights are good, but whenever i see a comment like "Israel Haters be crying af" I start to question why people are like that. not hating, just annoyed by it.

Are the haters really that bad?

There's definitely a lot of contradiction when it comes to criticising him. After the Romero fight especially, you would not think there was 2 people in that cage fighting and Yoel did equally nothing either.

I get why people don't like Izzy's personality, I get it can be pretty cringe but as a fighter, he's not the GOAT but he is clearly a very talented fighter. He's pretty much cleaned out MW in less than 2 years.

There's definitely a lot of contradiction when it comes to criticising him. After the Romero fight especially, you would not think there was 2 people in that cage fighting and Yoel did equally nothing either.

I get why people don't like Izzy's personality, I get it can be pretty cringe but as a fighter, he's not the GOAT but he is clearly a very talented fighter. He's pretty much cleaned out MW in less than 2 years.

I'm kinda used to His personality, more like I said the fanbase at times. like i don't hate the fanbase, I'm cool if you love Israel but i don't get why they gotta act like I shot them in the chest.

His fights are good, but whenever i see a comment like "Israel Haters be crying af" I start to question why people are like that. not hating, just annoyed by it.
I know man and I am a big fan of Costa even though his wine excuse other than that he is a great person but I see Izzy fans talking shit all the time on his highlights and stuff like they go out of their way to say that shit.

I'm kinda used to His personality, more like I said the fanbase at times. like i don't hate the fanbase, I'm cool if you love Israel but i don't get why they gotta act like I shot them in the chest.

Haha, that's just Sherdog man, before Izzy it was Khabib fans, before Khabib fans it was Conor, before Conor it was Ronda. Unfortunately the more popular fighter someone gets a large portion of children will follow.

Haha, that's just Sherdog man, before Izzy it was Khabib fans, before Khabib fans it was Conor, before Conor it was Ronda. Unfortunately the more popular fighter someone gets a large portion of children will follow.

What a strange way of evolution, eh. lmao.

once whitaker and weidman end him, his fans will turn on him like conor fans did to conor post khabib and peahead
Hold up.. I can understand about Whittaker but Weidman? Bruh.. Even if hr recover and resume his career, i don't think fighting Izzy is good for his health. Didn't u see how many leg kicks Izzy threw every fight? Couple of those kicks are probably enough to end the match

Hold up.. I can understand about Whittaker but Weidman? Bruh.. Even if hr recover and resume his career, i don't think fighting Izzy is good for his health. Didn't u see how many leg kicks Izzy threw every fight? Couple of those kicks are probably enough to end the match

I think Weidman should consider taking a break from UFC for just a bit until He finds His balance again.

The worst are the "Ugly" ones, that is, those who personally attack to someone else simply because they have different opinions or different beliefs !

Israel... fans? .. See, that phrase confuses me, cuz I've never heard it before.

You know who else can be toxic? Werewolves.

... and .. rogue... unicorns?

Back