Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

It's good luck to keep a hangman's rope over there it's not even that bad touching your dog's penis isn't even comparable
Very subjective. Keeping a hangman rope is way more digusting to me, I also don't care if Jan do that.

What I can't fucking stand about Adesanya are his burps during interviews.

Very subjective. Keeping a hangman rope is way more digusting to me, I also don't care if Jan do that.

Really? I thought it's hilarious, their rivalry was like an episode of south park.

It's disgusting and mature and people are gonna say "Stop complaining about a burp" but it's not necessary at all

Really? I thought it's hilarious, their rivalry was like an episode of south park.
It would be fun if it was once to piss off Vettori but he's been doing that all the time in every interview for year.
Maybe he's got gastric issues but I find it real annoying.

Israel doesn't even have many fans.

I'd say the haters are more toxic because they dislike him for things other than his fighting skills. Calling him Last Genderbender and other hilarious insults

Adesanya haters are always looking for new things to whine about.

<{hughesimpress}>

Please get some help. It’s starting to get sad
you people should learn that criticism is not hate.
you hate because you only insult and give no argument.
\not everyone need to like this hypocrite who always talks about respect and not respectin anyone.
not everyone nned to like his boring fighting style lately.
if you want you can shove up his ass (i think he will like it xd) but fuvk off from people who has their own opinion xd

Lmao Israel fans are NOTHING compared to Connor nut huggers leading up to the floyd and khabib fights. I also differentiate Connor "nut huggers" and Connor fans, the same with any fighter you have normal reasonable level headed fans and then you have nut huggers who are a different breed, GSP is up there as well , his nut huggers are far worse than any of the Israel fans i have seen and that's coming from a big GSP fan.

Other than Conor’s, I think Adasanya has the most toxic fan base of a fighter.

Back