Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

The guy touched his dog's dick just to get Internet points....that to me is an emotionally immature person and his antics appeal to teenagers and immature adults. The guy is pretty disgusting imo and made the Jan loss pretty satisfying.

Never heard a man use the word toxic like this. Toxic avenger or toxic waste sure.

you should be ashamed of yourself

Being banned from multiple Mma forums isn’t anything to be proud of bro all that mean is you can’t handle being on the Internet without raging trolling or acting like an ass hole lol

No, it means I don't sugar-coat my opinions.

Lol at being a 56 year old keyboard warrior, do you still live in your mom's basement too?

Pathetic.

No my mom's dead.

I live in a 2100 sq ft home, that I own, overlooking a golf course.

I could buy you, three times over, and fire you from your job.

You're a pathetic, broke worm by comparison.

No my mom's dead.

Lmao at flexing a 2100 sq foot home, on a golf course no less.

No my mom's dead.

Are you doing a comedy bit....I mean is this a character you play on the Internet for laughs or something because it seems like it

I'm not offended, more annoyed. they like birds pecking at you. I should've ignored it but I couldn't take it anymore so I guess you can say I just spat it out.
Israel Adesanya is your God. Any fighters you like absolutely suck and don’t even remotely compare to his greatness. Bend the knee, Heathen.

To be fair, Izzy is often toxic through his speech and actions so it is not surprising that the people who support him can be toxic.

Izzy is the perfect troll to counteract the average shertard.
- Talented
- Black
- Arrogant
- Winning record
- Gender fluid
Pretty much a nightmare scenario for most people here and I am all for it lol.

If that's being racist, then we shouldn't criticize Marvin.

He jests, but the fact that you also managed to bring up and hate on Jones, Anderson, and their fans in the same breath that you hate on Izzy and his fans really illuminates your racist agenda here, and the root of your Izzy hate.

<JRSmith40>

Izzy is the perfect troll to counteract the average shertard.
- Talented
- Black
- Arrogant
- Winning record
- Gender fluid
Pretty much a nightmare scenario for most people here and I am all for it lol.

A reason to get triggered?

Amazing fighter but I don’t like him.
So I’m either/and racist, homophobic.

You can’t dislike this guy without getting labeled.

He jests, but the fact that you also managed to bring up and hate on Jones, Anderson, and their fans in the same breath that you hate on Izzy and his fans really illuminates your racist agenda here, and the root of your Izzy hate.

<JRSmith40>

Ridiculous, I never hated them and if I did. It was never about their race but their role as professional fighters. Jon Jones gets hate because He keeps getting into trouble all the time with USADA, Anderson gets hate. Israel gets hate. all because of how they are as professional fighters.

It has nothing to do with race.

here's the thing....

a lot of the opinions that are held against isreal (career wise) are absolute nonsense and rubbish. the people who are hating on him are FAR from reasonable at times. you dont have to like his personality or antics, but isreal has put together a very special run so far at middleweight. people say absolutely nonsensical things to detract from that.

And that's fine. Israel did deserve the belt, He deserved everything in His career. I only got a problem with immaturity and bullying towards those who just wanna say an opinion but were never ever haters of Israel. And yeah maybe those hating on Israel say rubbish but I personally believe it mainly to be immature and it should be reasoned with facts & logic in a calm & respectful manner. there's never a need to randomly call out "Israel haters" and insult them. they're maybe minding their own business and someone just decided to be immature about it. and haters should never ever call out the fans. but that won't happen. there always have to be a community war.

A reason to get triggered?

Amazing fighter but I don’t like him.
So I’m either/and racist, homophobic.

You can’t dislike this guy without getting labeled.

They probably don't know what Racism even is, and that's sad af.

Lets be honest Israel pisses off the net bro audience more than anyone since Rousey, theres a constant tide of criticism against him on Sherdog as a result.

Back