Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

MrPsychoticKane

The Prize Fighting Cartoonist
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu

The word "toxic" means nothing these days. Usually comes from thin skinned people mad at meanie beans.

Anyways, not really a fan of Izzy (not a hater either) but I appreciate passionate fans. They can all come at me for what I criticize about him, it's fine.

Adesanya haters are always looking for new things to whine about.

<{hughesimpress}>

Please get some help. It’s starting to get sad

At this point, it kinda ruins it. I'm not saying all Israel fans are legit toxic, I'm sure there's one's who are respectfully enough to respect one's opinion but i don't like those and this is MMA fans who are toxic in general, enjoy MMA and end up being disrespectful because someone doesn't like a fighter.

Yea. I must be.
I know that’s why I said it......you’re so triggered about Izzy and his fans you went on the Internet to cry and complain about instead of just ignoring them that’s something a thin skinned person would do.....I mean are you denying that you’re complaining on the Internet about something you could have ignored or am I wrong lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back