Islams resume has surpassed khabibs

Michael Johnson was top 10 and knocked out Poirier before Khabib beat him so you should count him too.

Al Iaquinta was on a 5 win streak in the UFC and beat names like Masvidal (even though it was honestly a draw for me when I watched it), Lauzon, Sanchez.. he also beat Kevin Lee twice, he wasn't a can

Pat Healy is also underrated asf. He was on a 6 win streak in Strikeforce then choked out Jim Miller in the UFC before Khabib mauled him.
I'm sorry but Al Iaquinta sucks... Kevin Lee just had the gas tank of a toddler

Dude haven't you ever seen the Khabib Connor promotional material? His lunging punch gets the knock down. No one's arguing that he's a crisp striker or KO artist, I think most are actually uncertain on him as a striker. But I've never heard anyone imply that Khabib has no power.
Conor was caught off balance, not rocked or wobbled. Threat of takedown can be effective.

Good point. Please link me to all the other people that:
-Fought double digit fights in the UFC
-Didn't get their face cut once
-Never dropped a spec of blood in the Octagon

Your narrative is the same ole tired bs when people try to dismiss Khabib's dominance by virtue of the metric of literally never taking any significant damage....as though it means nothing.

Every single fighter would love to win and never get cut and never bleed. Only one did.

Sorry to wreck your insane logic bro. And i'll be waiting for all those other fighters you come up....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Retired after 3 or 4 decent wins, in the middle of his prime, and was afraid to challenge himself at the weight class above (chose to starve himself instead).

It's no wonder you cultists need to find any reason to pronounce him some kind of "GOAT".

Get rekt kiddo, thanks for playing. 👍

Retired after 3 or 4 decent wins, in the middle of his prime, and was afraid to challenge himself at the weight class above (chose to starve himself instead).

It's no wonder you cultists need to find any reason to pronounce him some kind of "GOAT".

Get rekt kiddo, thanks for playing. 👍

To be clear, your claim was fighters w/ Khabib's style are predisposed to less damage...

1724772710859.png
You came back w/ exactly 0 names. zero. None. You're trash bro.

If you can't understand or appreciate how spectacular this achievement is in a physical fighting sport then you are a hater beyond redemption. That's cool.

His achievement of double digit UFC fights, 8 top 10 fights, and 4 title fights w/out ever dropping a spec of blood in the Octagon is a near inconceivable feat. THAT is why you can't name one. There is no other.

Last edited:
Nah, Khabib was far more aggressive and dominant IMO. Better striking yes I will agree with that, Khabib was just a mauler....relentless pace etc, Islam does not have that.
Islam would beat Khabib IMO. I believe Islam in a couple fights will clearly surpass Khabib's legacy.

To be clear, your claim was fighters w/ Khabib's style are predisposed to less damage...

View attachment 1060178
You came back w/ exactly 0 names. zero. None. You're trash bro.

If you can't understand or appreciate how spectacular this achievement is in a physical fighting sport then you are a hater beyond redemption. That's cool.

His achievement of double digit UFC fights, 8 top 10 fights, and 4 title fights w/out ever dropping a spec of blood in the Octagon is a near inconceivable feat. THAT is why you can't name one. There is no other.
You're right, you've changed my mind.

I was wrong all along.

The guy with 3 (three) title defences & a record full of mostly cans prior to this.
He's the GOAT.

The guy who didn't move up to challenge himself where other GOAT contenders have?
Yup, that's my GOAT.

Retired in his prime? My GOAT.

Conor/Dustin/Gaethje - we've never seen a win streak like it. Truly staggering.
Simply put; he's my GOAT.

I realise now that I was foolish to think otherwise, you've convinced me.

Thank you for opening my eyes!

You're right, you've changed my mind.

I was wrong all along.

The guy with 3 (three) title defences & a record full of mostly cans prior to this.
He's the GOAT.

The guy who didn't move up to challenge himself where other GOAT contenders have?
Yup, that's my GOAT.

Retired in his prime? My GOAT.

Conor/Dustin/Gaethje - we've never seen a win streak like it. Truly staggering.
Simply put; he's my GOAT.

I realise now that I was foolish to think otherwise, you've convinced me.

Thank you for opening my eyes!

It's cute when small brains argue w/ ghosts or extraneous concepts they've invented. I never called Khabib GOAT. Never ranked him anywhere.

That's 100% your cope b/c what you in fact said was every fighter w/ Khabib's style takes less damage so it's nothing special. I asked you to show ONE.

You can't. B/c you talked out of your ass. Got called on it. And then literally tried to manufacture and plant goalposts let alone move them.

You made claim A. I asked you for ANYTHING to substantiate claim A. You couldn't. Then you pretended like I made claim's B-Z all of which you made up and then proceeded to argue with your own strawman construct.

I'd ask if you're ok. But - we both know the answer. GL w/ those tears champ.

That's 100% your cope b/c what you in fact said was every fighter w/ Khabib's style takes less damage so it's nothing special. I asked you to show ONE.

That's a cool story, genuinely enjoyed reading it, but here's what I ACTUALLY said:

"Fighters who don't engage in brawling and stand up battles often won't be susceptible to getting their face smashed in as much"

Uh oh. Looks like you done goofed.
You're putting words in my mouth, aren't you?
My quote here is nothing like EVERY fighter with this style takes less damage, I simply didn't say that (I'll refer you once more to exhibit A, above).

Feel free to refute this fairly loose generalisation if you like, but I'm out, peace ☮️

Back